As if by a magic the cave suddenly became bigger, aproximately the size of a football stadium. The Elementals yelped, trying to gain their balance. A sudden hooded figure appeared at the very middle of it all, his black hood covering his face, a veil of shadow covering his eyes. Aspen suddenly yelped in surprise looking at the figure.

"So you're the one summoning these skeletons." Aspen stated, the figure merely laughed.

"And you're the people who destroyed my minions." The figure said in a low voice.

"No matter, I will destroy you in your spot." The figure said, a floating book suddenly appeared beside him, as if by magic, the book started opening and flipping the pages by itself. Percy shouldn't have been surprised, heck he had a floating trident, but he was, and was creeped out as hell. A sudden green beam of light was shot from the book at the direction of the Elementals, the group yelped in surprise, dodging th death beam. The energy beam managed to hit the cave wall behind them doing nothing.

"Stop avoiding my attacks." The figure said flipping through more pages as multiple more beams were shot out by the book. The Elementals decided to split up and not be clustered into one group. Aspen summoned her Elemental Weapon, clutching her green bow in hand, if only the nature elemental could get close to him, she would easily get the upper hand.

"I've seen better attack." Aidan said in a taunting voice, the figure suddenly screamed in fury, launching a flurry of magical spells, deadlier than the last. Aidan yelped grabbing Dragonbreath and slicing a beam of energy before it could've hit him.

"Damn dude, don't irritate the man." Blitz said activating Thunderclap, his elemental weapon.

"The same way how you irritate Aspen?" Aidan asked with a small smile.

"Exactly." Blitz said with a small smile, he yelped ducking, dodging a green beam of energy

"WOAH!"

"We're at a disadvanatage here, we can't beat him in this cave, this is where he is most powerful." Frostine stated, summoning Cryo.

"Then where do you suppose we can beat him." Vale asked, summoning his dual gauntlets and blocking a beam of energy.

"Leave that to me." Azure said with a small smirk, activating Nexus, her Elemental Weapon. All of the Elementals suddenly started to float out of the cave though the big hole in the ceiling, the hooded figure gritted his teeth looking at the flying group in anger.

"You can't escape from me." The figure said and followed the group out of the cave. The wooden house suddenly exploded from the air that Azure was using, the Elementals landed on the ground with a thud, the sunlight hitting their skin.

"Now we have a more even battlefield." Azure stated with a small smile. Out of the hut came the hooded figure who was also flying, his book floating beside him.

"You think that if I'm outside my lair, that you can defeat me, Ha, never." The figure said flipping through dozen pages. A sudden wall of earth stood in front of the Elementals, courtesy of Vale, the group looked at each other with a look of contemplation.

"We can't seem to get close to him, I'm guessing those beams he's shooting can kill you?" Blitz asked, Aspen gave a small nod.

"Then what is our plan, I doubt my earth wall could hold off much longer." Vale stated.

"Your trait." Percy stated, the Elementals looked at him like he grew three heads.

"Blitz, your trait, use your trait." Percy stated.

"And what about it?" Blitz asked raising his eyebrow.

"Tell me, what is your trait?" Percy asked trying to explain his idea.