"What?" Ara said.
"Let's just.....just leave. She's wasting our time." you said as you looked away with a frown.
"But, but she....." Jinhwan trailed off. You walked up to Jinhwan and grabbed his hand tightly. You turned your head to Sooyoung.
"This whole conversation did no good to you whatsoever and it only established how much of a pathetic, pitiful nitwit you are to this entire society. Just because you do these things to me doesn't mean that you're winning, it means that you're trying way too hard to break me and you're miserably failing. You can't break me, Choi Sooyoung, I hope you know that." you said to her. Sooyoung glared at you with a huge scowl across her face. You turned and started to walk away with Ara and Jinhwan.
"Oh, and by the way." you said, turning your head to Sooyoung again. "At least I can take getting scalded by water, you can't even stand getting your shoes wet." Sooyoung's face turned red in embarrassment and anger.
"Let's go. I've already lost too many brain cells because of her." you said before walking away, not even giving a single glance back at Sooyoung.

Jinhwan stared at you with wide eyes as he walked, constantly looking back and forth from you to behind him.
"You're just going to leave?" he asked in disbelief.
"Oppa, you know there's nothing else we can do. It's not like you can fight her or anything, it'll only cost your job. She spreads rumors, you know, and she's he damn good at it, too." you sighed.
"B-But, she-" Jinhwan stopped when you stared at him. You saw the way his brows were furrowed and how guilt flashed in his eyes, and you knew he wanted to make up for all the things that happened earlier. You grabbed his hand.
"It's okay, Jinhwan. I'm okay, I'm fine. Please don't let this ruin our trip, she's just being petty." you said.
"But to go that far is so....." Jinhwan trailed off as he stared at you.

"Are you really okay?" he asked. You nodded. Jinhwan looked at you sadly before squeezing your hand tightly and bringing you somewhere.
"Come with me, I'm going to take care of something." he said. He brought you down to the lobby and stopped near the front desk.
"Wait here, okay? I'll be right back." he said. You lifted a brow, but nodded afterwards. He smiled at you before heading off somewhere. You shrugged and sat down in one of the chairs to browse on your phone. In the midst of it, you suddenly got a call from Chanwoo and you picked up.

"Hello?"
"Noona? Oh my gosh, Noona, are you okay??"
"Huh? Well, why wouldn't I be?"
"What do you mean? Ara told me that Sooyoung rigged the shower and you got really hurt because of it!"
"Oh. Well, uh, that did happen, but I'm okay. If I don't think about it too much, it doesn't hurt that bad."
"Oh, thank God, you're still alive. That girl is seriously messed up!"
"I know, but it's going to get worse soon. We bumped into her and some pretty wicked messages came out of her mouth. This definitely won't be the end of her abuse."

"What? She's still coming for you?! What the Hell is wrong with her! Noona, you need to make sure that you stick with Jinhwan Hyung."
"Yeah, I'm going to do that. I'm going to be more cautious from now on."
"Barricade yourself in Ara's room if you have to, there's no way you're going to sleep in the same room as that witch."
"I'm going to have to find out what I can do about that first, but I hope I won't have to."
"You know what, Noona? Just avoid her completely, don't talk to her, don't listen to her, don't even let her be in your presence. If you see Sooyoung, run somewhere else."
"Yeah, but I'm pretty sure that she's going to be the one looking for me."
"Well, whatever it is, if you see Sooyoung, just go to Ara and Jinhwan Hyung. They'll protect you, especially Ara. She punched me on the arm once and I couldn't move for the next ten minutes."

"Pffttttt, maybe you're just the weak one."
"What? Hey!"
"Ha, I'm kidding, I'm kidding."
"(Sigh). Well, be safe, Noona. You have to come back in one piece."
"Yeah, I will. The next time she messes with me, I'm really going to fight back."
"You better. Make sure you put some ointment on your body, okay?"
"Alright, I'll do that."
"I have to go now, please be safe, Noona."
"Okay. Bye, Chanwoo."
"Byeeeeeee."