Blast From The Past

Kim Taehyung stare at the man in front of him all colors drained out from his usually tanned skin. "How have you been doing man?" The blonde man ask. It may seem to be an innocent question but Taehyung knows there's nothing innocent about this man in front of him. The man chuckled at his silence and took a step closer to him. "It's cute how you're still that weak and scarty cat Kim Taehyung with me, I mean considering you're a big star now." He said to make sure only Taehyung could hear him. Taehyung advert his eyes to his shoes, he hates how he's still such a pathetic person in front of this man. It's been 10 years, he should be able to move on from the past. He feel so ridiculous.

"Tae Tae!" Taehyung is always grateful for his brothers. But especially now when Jimin approached him. He didn't look up but he could sense Jimin walking towards him and link their arms together. Only then he look up at his bestfriend. Jimin happy face falls immediately, he could never hide his feelings with the other. 

Jimin could read him so well having to be the one who always witness his down moment. "I thought you went to change already?" He question the younger. But Taehyung only flash him a small smile. "Going to now." He softly said. Jimin nod at that and finally realize his younger friend wasn't standing alone. "Oh who's this? Your friend Tae?" He asked with a smile on his face. But Taehyung only kept queit. He wish Jimin would not ask questions and drag him away from this situation. 

The man smile back at grey hair Idol. "Yeah, I'm Yugyum, Taehyung's friend. From way back. It's been about 7 to 8 years since we last seen each other." He answer instead. "Wow. Before our debut?" Jimin's eyes widen. "We're schoolmates back home actually." He continue "From Daegu?" Jimin ask in shock. "Yep. I just got a job backstage. Always knew I get to somehow see Taehyung again and here we are.." He trail off with a big smile on his face. 

Jimin nod at the information but he was confuse to why Taehyung doesn't look excited. Everyone knows how much of a social butterfly his bestfriend and not afraid to show how excited he feels when he ran into and met up with his friends. So, why is Taehyung being so quiet and why is he not as excited as he always does. 

"Well I have to go now

"Well I have to go now. See you guys around." Yugyum said in a hurry and he bow to both of them rushing off to somewhere, Taehyung still didn't look up from his shoes. Before Jimin could questioned anything, the younger friend walk off quickly to their dressing room as he trail along from behind. "Are you okay Tae?" He ask softly when they finally reached the empty room. 

Their other brothers was still hold up at the backstage after their performance. Jungkook and Jin is probably trying out all the food that was served for the performers, Namjoon is speaking to the manager, Yoongi went to the washroo,, accompanied by Hoseok. They are not allowed to be anywhere alone after some incidents happens few months back. Their manager has strictly said to always go in pairs, especially when they are at a foreign venue. 

Taehyung didn't answer him and went to his bag getting ready to change from their performing cloth to a more comfortable one. "Tae tae?" Jimin frown still worrying about his bestfriend. "I'm fine Jiminie." Taehyung finally respond but his tone of voice didn't match up with his answer and that make Jimin worried even more. "Taehyung-ahh you know you have to do better than that for me to just drop it? Clearly you're not fine.