She was scrunching her eyebrows at them as her whole face looked like she was trying to solve the puzzle.

Is this a time to joke around? My inner voice asked me.

" Bloody illiterate..!" Hina laughed mockingly," Sara looked at her, gosh !! Don't tell me Abhi you are going to marry this queen of fools." She taunted with the evil smirk.

Her words made my blood boil and I curled my fist in anger instantly.

She fucking have guts to treat my fiancée like that, so openly in front of me and that too in my party..!!

Only I am having that right to threaten her or treat her like shit. She is my prisoner, mine..!!

"What did you just said? Huh !!" I gritted out angrily in a low voice while glaring at her, still keeping in mind that I do not want to create any scene here.

I really don't want to create a scene for our guests. It would be better for both the girls, if they are intelligent enough, to get themselves out from here as soon as possible before I unleash my anger.

" Queen of fools !?" Her furrowed eyebrows glanced at both of them. " I think you both mistaken me to be someone else. I am not a queen. I promise. And as I am good friend of yours, I should suggest you something." She stepped neared her and glanced at me, then at her, then to the main door and again looked at her back and froth.

I pinched the bridge of my nose frustratingly as I watched her doing her stupid moves.

What is she thinking? Does she think that I am not understanding her tactics what she want to indicate to them? Has she gone totally nuts?

I was not the only one who was frustrated here. There were two other girls who were looking at her like she is any kind of joker. Little did they know, this stupid girl was trying to save them from me.

Because no one knows about my dark business. To them, I was just a successful rich bachelor businessman.

Too bad Tara, too bad. You are only adding up in your punishment list.

One of the girl, Sara laughed mockingly, " Hina, I can very well see. Oh my god ! Look at her, complete fool. I really pity you Abhi, she isn't even your worth. Believe me. I can be your good companion." Good lord ! Is she trying to flirt with me?

I am really surprised at her flirty behaviour. But instead of getting angry, a small evil smirk tugged at my lips.

Well, Sara wasn't the only girl to flirt, there was this other girl too.

"Well Abhi, I can be your good companion. You just have to give me a chance." The way Hina winked at me made my all assumptions correct.

Oh I see, these two sluts are dreaming about me. Very well, they both are charmed by me. My bad ! I didn't realised that I employed two sluts in my company.

With that same small smirk  I went near Tara and wrapped my right arm around her small waist, pulling her back into my hard chest.

But again to my frustration, she started struggling in my grip.

In order to refrain her movements, and warn her again about her action, I wrapped my left arm too around her waist, this time locking her securely and hindering any free movement.

I put my head over her left shoulder in a loving gesture by bending slightly, making her halt in her movements. Her heartbeats peaked up as she nervously tried to glance at me but failing miserably.

Jealousy coursed in both of the girls as they watched us. Envy was the only emotion I was seeing right through their eyes.

" What are you doing Abhi? She is not even worth it. Leave her." I raised my one brow at Sara's audacity.