That kind of thing would normally be awkward for them, but since they were at a huge party, it felt more natural.

    When one of Joy's favorite songs started playing, she began jumping excitedly, when suddenly, one of her heels snapped off.

    Jongsuk caught her arm and held her up, preventing her from falling.

    "Are you alright?" He asked her.

    "Yeah, I'm fine." She replied. "I should've known not to wear heels. Especially with my luck."

    Joy reaches down and took her heels off, and began dancing again, barefoot.

    They danced together for an hour, and Hani had a couple more drinks.

    "Hey!" Chungha shouted over the music. "I'm gonna go to the bathroom."

    "Great idea!" Hani replied. "I think I'm gonna be sick." She grabbed Chungha's arm and pulled her towards the bathroom, leaving Joy and Jongsuk alone.

    Hani immediately burst into one of the stalls. She was indeed getting sick. "I definitely should not drink and then jump around."

    "Are you okay?" Chungha questioned.

    "I'm good." Hani responded. "I'm just going to stay in here for a while. You can go back out there."

    "Are you sure?" said Chungha. "I can stay with you."

    "I'll be fine!" Hani said. "Go have fun."

    "Okay." Chungha exited the bathroom. "Come out when you feel better."

    Chungha walked back towards the dance floor. She started looking for Joy and Jongsuk, but couldn't see them through all the people. She scanned the dance floor. She turned to check in the other direction, but bumped in to a tall guy, almost making him fall.

    "Oh! I'm so sorry!" Chungha yelled over the music.

    The boy turned around to look at her. "It's okay- Hey... I know you."

    Chungha was confused. "You do?"

    "Yeah," The boy answered. "I work at MS Dance Studio. You came to interview us a few days ago."

    "Oh right! I remember now!" Chungha exclaimed.

    "I'm Taeyong." He reached out to shake her hand.

    "Chungha." She responded.

    "Are you here alone?" Taeyong asked.

    "I came with some of my friends, but I think I lost them." Chungha motioned to the huge crowd of people on the dance floor.

    Taeyong chuckled. "Same here. The other dancers from the studio are here somewhere."

    "That's so cool!" Chungha said. "I remember the dance you did when I came for the interview. It was really awesome! I've always wanted to learn to dance!"

    "Oh yeah?" Taeyong smiled. "Then why don't we go right now?" He pointed to the dance floor.

    Chungha smiled back at him. "Sure!"

    They walked to the dance floor together and started dancing wildly to an electronic song.

    They talked some more while they danced. They discussed their jobs, hobbies, and interests. They were really hitting it off.

    "You know," Taeyong said, still dancing. "You should come back to the studio and dance with us sometime."

    "No way!" Chungha shook her head. "I'm definitely not a professional dancer!"

    Taeyong grabbed her hand and twirled her around. "You don't have to be. You can come hangout and dance whenever you want. When we don't have any performances scheduled, we dance just for fun!"

    Chungha giggled and kept dancing to the beat. "Really? That sounds awesome! Maybe I should give it a shot!"

    Taeyong smiled flirtatiously at her. "Maybe you should."

    Chungha blushed.

    "Come on!" Taeyong pulled her further onto the dance floor.

    Joy and Jongsuk were also on the dance floor. They were dancing and cheering together and they were having a lot of fun. That is until Jisoo bumped into Joy, pushing her out of the way. She then wrapped her arms around Jongsuk's neck and started dancing with him.

    Joy just stood in place, shocked. Luckily, Hani had emerged from the bathroom and found Joy. She pulled her away, and they started dancing together. Joy just ignored Jongsuk and Jisoo, and had a fun time dancing with Hani.

    Jisoo was increasingly drunk, and kept getting closer to Jongsuk. She was practically hugging him while they danced. Jongsuk eventually managed to gently push her off, but every once in a while she would latch on to him again.

    "Doesn't that bother you?" Hani asked Joy.

    "She's the birthday girl." Joy replied. "Let her have her fun for the night. Besides, me and Jongsuk aren't together, so it's not like it matters or anything."

    "Whatever you say...." Hani trailed off.

    After about 4 more hours of dancing, the party died down, and people started leaving.

    Jongsuk managed to escape from Jisoo and found Hani and Joy. They looked around the club for Chungha, and spotted her on the other side of the room with Taeyong. She was smiling and laughing super hard. He was apparently telling her a funny story.

    "Hey Chungha!" Jongsuk yelled to get her attention.

    Chungha looked over at them.

    Jongsuk motioned for her to come join them.

    She turned back to Taeyong and quickly exchanged her phone number for his. Then she smiled cutely at him, tucked her hair behind her ear, and waved goodbye to him.

    When Chungha approached, Hani raised her eyebrows. "Who was that?" she asked.

    They all walked out of the club.

    "One of the dancers from that studio we interviewed." Chungha answered.

    "Oh?" Hani poked Chungha's arm suggestively.

    Chungha rolled her eyes and giggled. "Shut up."

    Hani laughed.

    They once again piled into a cab. They were all exhausted from the hours of dancing, and wanted nothing more than their own comfy beds.