They sat down in chairs next to each other.

"Have you thought about what you're going to do for your story?" Hani asked.

Chungha rolled her eyes. "I don't even want to think about that right now. It's gonna be so much harder to find something to write about now that we're all under so much pressure."

"Yeah," Hani agreed. "I have absolutely no idea what I'll do mine on."

Chungha nudged Hani's foot with her own. "I said let's not think about it. It's the weekend, and we're partying tonight! Let's focus on having a fun time."

Hani smiled. "Yes ma'am."

•••••

Later that night, Hani, Chungha, Joy, and Jongsuk all met to go to the party together.

Jongsuk immediately started blushing when he saw Joy. She was wearing a short white dress with gold beading, black high heels, and her hair was curled, and fell perfectly over her shoulders. They were all dressed up, but Joy definitely stole the spotlight.

They all piled into a cab. 30 minutes later, they had arrived.

It was in a club that had been super popular for the past year. Jisoo bought the place out for the night. The music was so loud, you could hear it from all the way across the street.

They quickly ran across the street and entered the club. The music was so loud, it was like the bass shook their whole bodies.

The club was packed full of people. Everybody looked like a million bucks, which they probably actually had. They were all either rich or famous in some way. There were several idols, actors, and models, and everybody else were just normal, but expensive people.

The entire club was dancing, drinking, and socializing. Every once in while, there would be a couple making out in the corner.

    "Let's go get drinks!" Hani cheered.

    They all weaved their way through the crowd until they reached the bar.
Jisoo was leaning against the bar with a drink in her hand, talking to another girl.

    She would occasionally lose her balance and stumble a little bit. She was obviously drunk.

    When she noticed them standing there, she smiled and waved at all of them, even Joy. She must've been too drunk to remember how much she hates Joy.

    Hani ordered a mixed beverage. "Are you guys going to drink anything?"

    The other three shook their heads.

    "Okay," said Hani. "Then you guys can make sure I don't do anything stupid."

    Hani grabbed her drink and made her way onto the dance floor, followed by the others. The music was upbeat, and everyone was jumping up and down and and having the time of their lives.

    Hani and Chungha were laughing and dancing crazily together. Joy and Jongsuk were also dancing. Occasionally, Chungha or Hani would bump into one of them, pushing them closer together, until they were eventually almost pressed against each other.