medicore metamorphosis of more bullshit

build a wall or build a bridge

then tell us to find all the ways in which we can pretend to make decisions for ourselves, set us up like we wanted this like forget the middle man like I don't care what this food is made of or where theses clothes came from but damn doesn't this taste good, don't I look good?

set aside the genocide they say too heavy too dark for the chaser of this bitter hitter of a drink you only get drunk off of doe eyes and soft words, soft small bodies, I WANT TO TAKE UP SPACE I WANT TO SCREAM AND I WANT YOU TO FEEL THE RAGE BURNING UP INSIDE OF ALL OF US

They tell me to act like a lady, be a doll, be a sweet little angel, your supposed to listen to the man and to that I say my name is Eve, fucking use it. THE MAN huh. The alpha male who takes what he wants and throws temper tantrums when plan a doesn't work, sounds... accurate.

everyone is on your ass you say it isn't even that serious just another female with their emotions and yaknow I don't feel very crazy while I'm explaining facts but it is crazy that you really think that your opinions are above it all.

dig your foot in the ground, you said what you said and you meant it all. didn't have to dig too deep to find every single shitty thing you did and the shitty things you say and the saddest thing of all is you have learned nothing from it. I'll keep growing though, you'll shrivel into nothing but every other guy.

slit the earth's throat shove your hand in some girls pussy makes you a man isn't great to be a man any day nowadays? Hasn't it always been that way. I'm kinda really exhausted of it being that way. I think we all are.

The echos in your skull ring in our ears, empty of empathy, just a boy just a boy never just a girl. EVER. She is ONLY just another girl we will blame our own lack of self control on, BLAME OUR ANGER THAT WE NEVER DEAL WITH, BLAME OUR LACK OF RESPECT OR RESPONSIBILITY ON WOMEN OH WOMEN THEY WHINE, THEY ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL THEY CRY.

Eat a bird and grow wings, eat a pig and grow the insatiable hunger for everything you set your eyes on, razor wire bleed you of all the innocence you once took give back the names, I dare you. speak the truth you say, louder but the truth is "offensive"(to your image) and doesn't offer you anything you "need"(its always gotta be what you want, the way YOU wanted it like a tempertal little boy). So quiet, you say, hush you crazy vapid thing.

NO, ILL SCREAM FOR EVERY WOMEN, GIRL, CHILD WHO COULDN'T UNTIL I FUCKING DIE.