Familiar

Familiar

'Seokjin

'Seokjin...'

'Are you okay? Why are you crying?'

'I don't want to talk to you!' I half scream.

'Why? What did I do?'

'You want me to fucking remind you?'

'Come on, isn't it all in the past?' His eyes widen.

'Then why the fuck were you kissing me, just a few days back?'

'Well...' He looks at the ground.

'You've made me a fucking hoe!' I shout out.

'I don't know about the kiss, but I didn't make you into a hoe or anything. I had your full consent. How the fuck did I make you a hoe?' He says enunciating 'I' and 'you'.

'Well, I don't know. But you did.'

'Don't blame me for your mistakes. The second you said no, I left didn't I? How am I responsible for you kissing Jimin, Jungkook and Taehyung?'

'It's just... it's just... can't I be fucking selfish for a second!? I always blame myself, and I always look at my flaws. I'm sorry okay? I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!' I start scream-crying.

'It's okay, calm down. Sit down. Here, have some water.' He passes me a bottle.

He was being the total opposite of what he usually was. I had no clue why.

I take a sip of the water, which calms my throat that had started burning due to my screaming.
The whirlwind in my mind was starting to slow down, and the water was acting like the oil to my engine.
I slowly reach a sane state, and get up.

'I'm sorry about the tantrum I just threw. I'm going to leave.' I get up.

'No, no! Stay, stay with me.'

'Seokjin, I can't. Please. Please don't say things that'll make me weak.'

'Just sit down with me for a couple of seconds.'

'But I don't want to.'

'Come on, Cam.'

'No, I'm leaving.

He puts his hand on mine, and stares into my eyes.

'What are you doing?' I say as he leans closer.

'What I should've done way before.' He says as his lips meet mine.

I lose myself for a minute, and my body takes control of me. My arms go to his neck, and wrap themselves. My eyes close and my lips seemed to have a mind of their own.

But my mind was unable to grasp the situation.
I was losing myself to that familiar taste. My arms, eyes, lips knew exactly what to do, due to the familiarity. I remember the familiar scent. The familiar love, the familiar care. And the familiar pain.

I open my eyes, and quickly get up. I brush the non existent dirt off my jeans.

'I better get going.'

'What?'

'Jin, this was a mistake. Stop this. We're over. It's been so long. As you said, it's all in the past. 'Us' is in the past. There's no you and I.'

I start brisk walking towards my car.
I could feel him walking behind me.

'Camilla!'

I quickly unlock my car, and open the door.
He shouts to me:

'I wrote that note!'

_\|/_

A/N:

Hey!
How are y'all?