Soon enough we arrived back to mine and the boys place. I was about to get out when Aaron stopped me.

"Stay here. I'm going to grab my phone then were were taking brad to your aunt Darcy's." he said opening the door.

"Why?" I asked knotting my eyebrows together.

"That's where he's staying." He replied before jogging inside.

"Why don't you stay here with me and the boys?" I asked turning to brad.

"I feel more comfortable staying with family." He shrugged.

"But you don't like Darcy." I pointed out the obvious.

"We worked things out."

"What do you-"

"Okay lets go!" Aaron Interrupted shutting his car door.

We rode in a comfortable silence all the way to my aunts. Which I hated, I really wanted to say something to catch up with brad since it has been two months since I've seen him, but I had no idea what to say.

"Well I'm super tired so we will just catch up tomorrow." Brad said once we pulled into the driveway of Darcy's.

"Okay. See you tomorrow." I mumbled not wanting to wait until tomorrow but also not wanting to keep him from his sleep.

After brad shit the door we watched him as he walked into the house. Once he was out of sight and into the house we pulled out and left.

"Can we just have a movie night tonight?" I asked Aaron.

"If that's what you want, than yes we can." He smiled placing his hand on my thigh as he drove.

I smiled and laid my head against my window with a sigh. I looked down at my hands and shifted my eyes to my wrist. My scars are fading slowly but they're almost gone. If it wasn't for my new friends the wouldn't be scars they'd be fresh cuts.

I Smiled at the thought of the guys and girls being the reason I'm clean. Only if they knew how much I cared for them. They are like my new family, a family I never really had.

"What are you thinking?" Aaron asked snapping me out of my thoughts.

"Nothing." I smiled up at him.

"It must be something, cause we've been sitting in the drive way of our house for ten minutes and you haven't even realized it." He snickered at me.

Looking up, I realized that we were indeed in the drive ways. "Oh, oops." I said embarrassed, as my cheeks began heating up.

Aaron stepped out of the car and walked over I open my door before I even had the chance to. What a gentleman he is. He's my gentleman.

Grabbing Aaron's hand I pulled myself out if the car and we walked into the house. Seeing as it was only 4PM everyone in the house was up and acting crazy.

"Chloe!!" Matthew screamed running towards me. Someone's hyper.

"Who gave Matt sugar??" I yelled trying not to laugh.

"It wasn't Nat." Matt snickered, playing with my hair.

"Matt what the hell are you doing??" I questioned swatting his hand away.

"You have pretty hair!" He smiled jumping up and down.

"Matt, do us all a favor and take a nap." I laughed.

He ferociously shook his head and ran to his room. Next came Jacob with Sav on his back. He was running around the house as Sav giggled like the teenage girl she is.