15.

We pulled away from the hug and Aaron sat down.

"Hey I invited Natalia and she invited Morgan, Megan, and Mycheala to come see you." Aaron said.

"But I don't know them." I said looking at him as if he just called me a bitch.

"But you know Natalia and she wants you to join her group of friends so.., yeah." He said looking down at his phone the whole time.

Soon enough my phone buzzed. I don't know it was. Because when I got here I wasn't awake.

"Hey Sav. Where's my phone?" I asked and she stood up.

She walked over to a table by the door and grabbed something. She came back with a baggy that contained my phone.

I looked at my screen to see I got a tweet from Aaron. I slid the screen and entered my four digit pass code.

When I got to the twitter app it took me directly to Aaron's tweet.

"@aaroncarpenter_: how are you @chloe_sass ?"

I laughed out loud as I read that. Doesn't he know were in the same room?

"@aaroncarpenter_: how are you @chloe_sass ?" I'm right next to you! 😂😂

We both looked up at each other and laughed. Savannah kept giving us weird looks like we've gone crazy, which we might have.

It felt weird to laugh in a situation like this. But I can't help but laugh around Aaron he's just so adorable!

Right when we finished laughed the door busted open an in ran a worried Natalia. With her friends following behind.

Morgan, Megan, and Mycheala I be leave is there names.

"Are you okay?! What happened?! I didn't know he was taking you to the hospital! Are you okay?!" She rushed out all kinds of questions.

"I'm fine just.." I trailed off. I didn't really wanna tell Natalia.

"She had a really, really bad fever and it made her pass out that's all." Aaron said for me.

I don't even know if that's possible.

"Well were glad your okay!" Morgan smiled at me.

"Thank you! Anyways it was nice meeting you earlier!" I said giving her a light hug.

"I'm Megan." She smiled. I already knew that. I have a great memory when it comes to names.

"I remember!" I smiled and she laughed and we hugged.

"And your Mycheala!" I said pointing to Mycheala.

"Yup. That's me!" She said happily.

"So when can you leave? The boys wanna see you!" Natalia asked.

"Uhm.. Idk." I trailed off looking towards Aaron.

"He said when you wake up to give him a call on that thing." Aaron laughed pointing at a phone type thing by the bed.

I laughed and grabbed it. I dialed the doctor button and told him I was awake.

Soon after the door opened to a male wearing scrubs, I'm guessing he's my doctor.

"Okay Ms. Schenez, you can leave whenever." He smiled at me.

"Okay..!" I said confused. Aren't they gonna hold me over night.

"Aaron." I whispered tapping in his shoulder.

"Yeah?" He whispered back. I looked over and saw all the girls talking.