33.

I am so sorry for the looong wait! ive been super unmotivated! ugh i feel like such and awful person! :/

The picture on the side is their room.
______________________________________________________________________

*Chloe's POV*

Why the hell is he here? how did he even find me? i've tried so hard to keep my past behind me and now the biggest and worst part of my past is here, at my new house with my kinda boyfriend.

"what the fuck are you doing here, you asshole!" i screamed running at him with tears running down my face.

I tried charging at him and give him what he deserves, but Aaron grabbed my waist and pulled me back holding me to his chest. I tried to get out of his grip but he has been working out and has gained a lot of strength. I looked up at Austin tears in my eyes and gave him the dirtiest look I could manage.

"How dare you?" I spat "How fucking dare you come here?!" I said gritting my teeth together.

"Awe did you finally settle down with someone?" He gestured towards Aaron. "good for you chlo-bow!" He smirked.

I screamed trying to charge at him "Stop!" i screamed and finally Aaron got fed up.

Aaron pushed me behind him and charged at Austin. He grabbed him by the throat and slammed him against the wall as hard as he could making the wall shake. I was suprised that he could hold Austin back with know effort.

"who the hell are you?" He growled.

"Why dont you ask your loyal girlfriend?" Austin spat at him.

"What the hell is going on?!" Cam screamed from the door way.

We all turned towards him seeing his eyes wide open and his mouth agape. Aaron slowly let go of Austin and backed up wrapping a protecting arm around my waist. Aaron noticed I still had tears in my eyes and he wiped them away with the pads of his thumbs and sweetly kissed where the tears were flowing.

"who is he?" Aaron whispered.

I sarted to cry again "I'm so sorry Aaron."

His face softened and he pulled me closer to him nuzzling his nose into my hair, whispering sweet nothings into my ear to calm me down. once my breathing went back to normal he asked again "Who is he?"

"He's Austin, My sisters ex. My worst memeory." I said gritting my teeth looking over at Austin.

Austin stood up straight "Im here for a reason."

"What could you possibly want from me?" I spat.

"I want to apoligize." He said looking at his feet.

"Apoligize? Your kidding!" I laughed.

"I want there to be an us, again." He whispered.

I scoffed "There was never an 'us'."

"I know you had feelings for me." He said quietly "You would never have sex with me just to spite your sister. you wanted to as much as I did."

I looked away knowing what he was saying was a little bit true. "Get out." I whispered.

"Chloe, please." He whispered trying to walk up to me but Cam grabbed him and pushed him towards the door. "She said leave" Cam said closing the door before Austin could respond.

Aaron let go of me and started to back away from me disgusted. "You have feelings for him dont you?" He spat.

"No Aaron, of course not!" I said frantically reaching out for him but he backed away from me.

"I need to think about all of this." He whispered but before he could walk away Cam spoke up.

"Seriously Aaron?!" He sound pissed "You finally get Chloe and you're gonna be A fucking asshole just because some guy said a few things to get into your head? You love the girl, everyone with eyes can see it! How dare you throw it all away because some guy from who knows how long ago showed up?"

Aaron sadly smiled and walked over to me. "Baby i am so sorry."

"Aaron I would never ever intentionally hurt you!" I whispered placing my hands on his cheeks.

He leaned down and connected his lips to mine and he slowly and passionately kissed me. "I'm sorry." He whispered leaning his forehead on mine.

"You're forgiven, now let's get to that hotel." I smiled pulling Aaron upstairs to gt our stuff.

⚫⚫⚫

"Wow." I breathed out looking at the beautiful hotel room Aaron got us for our last day here.

"You like it?" He asked walking behind me putting his hands on my waist and his head resting on me shoulder.

"mhhmm." I mumbled just enjoying this moment. Everything is just so perfect.

"You're so beautiful chloe. You know that right?" He asked turning me to face him.

In that moment everything was clear to me. This boy in front of me has been nothing but loving and kind to me as all i did was push him away. and thats when i realised it. My walls were slowly breaking down, and i wasnt scared to let someone in for once.

"I love you."

"What?" Aaron asked quietly.

"I love you." I whispered looking Aaron in the eyes as tears slipped down my cheeks.

He just stood there with his mouth wide open. "Right now would be a good time to say something." I laughed nervously sniffling.

"I love you too." He whispered leaning down to connect our lips in a lustful kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him towards the bed in the middle of the room, we moved our lips together sloppily and quickly craving each other more then we thought we could. I pulled him towards the bed falling onto it when my legs hit the edge of it.

Aaron pulled away breathlessly looking me in the eyes "You sure about this?"

"I've never been more sure about anything in my life." I smiled pulling him back down for another heated kiss.

____________________________________

YAY!! SHE FINALLY ADMITTED TO LOVING SOMEONE! HER WALLS ARE SLOWLY BREAKING!! ASDKJLSAHASD!

ONLY 1-2 MORE CHAPTERS LEFT!

I WILL PROBABLY UPDATE AGAIN TODAY! I LOVE YOU GUYS SO MUCH LIKE YOU HAVE NO IDEA! AHH, AWYWAYS SAV WE NEED TO MEET LIKE SERIOUSLY I REALLY WANNA MEET YOU!

VOTE!!

COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS! OH AND GUYS, CHRIS COLLINS RTED AND FOLLOWED ME, ALKJDFHSLD!

Q: Thoughts on Austin??

Twitter: @magcons_babe