20.

*next day/Monday*

I woke up and got dressed in sweats and a sweatshirt. Being lazy and hiding my scars.

When I was all dressed I put a comb through my hair and put it into a high ponytail.

I looked in the mirror and sighed. This is what I would wear to my old school. Baggy clothes.

I dragged my feet down the stairs and walked into the kitchen being greeted by Bert.

"Hey Bert." I said with a yawn as I was still tired.

"Hey, uhm Nashcalled." She said quickly but I caught what she said.

"What did he say..?" I asked cautiously.

"He's picking us up for school." She whispered flinching back.

"What are you doing?" I asked as I saw she was scared.

"Nothing, I just thought you'd get mad." She admitted.

I laughed and grabbed her hand pulling her to the door.

Slipping on my Nikes we headed out the door to wait for the Griers to show up.

"Why would I be mad?" I asked as we waited.

"Well because your heart broken over Aaron, and I thought cause Nash was Aaron's-" I cut her off.

"Wait- why do you think I'm heart broken?" I asked curiously.

"Well you came home crying." She said slowly.

"Well yeah, Missie moved away and he was yelling at me. We were just friends, best friends but if he couldn't even listen to what I had to say then I guess he doesn't wanna be my friend." I shrugged "I still don't understand why he was in the first place."

"Hayes told me Aaron said he loved you." She blurted out covering her mouth.

Just in Time Nash pulled into our driveway. He leaned over the console and opened the passenger door for me.

I got in and looked back to see Hayes helping Bert in. Awe.

"Hey, Chlo-chlo!" Nash smiled.

"Really Nash??" I asked with a laugh.

"Well I feel as if your depressed so I'm trying to make you smile!" He said giving me a weird but funny face.

"Awe thanks, ash!" I giggled at the nickname I gave him.

"Wow thanks!" He laughed along with me.

We soon pulled into the school and Nash opened the school door for me.

I jumped out of my seat to the ground considering his car was pretty high up and I'm short.

When I walked in the summer school class room all eyes were on me.

"Chloe!" Nat and Sav waved me over towards her, the girls, and ALL the boys.

I ignored her and walked over to a girl sitting in the back.

She had brown curly hair and as I could see, pretty chocolatey brown eyes.

I sat next to her and stayed quiet for a minute. Then I finally introduced myself to her.

"Hi I'm Chloe!" I smiled stucking my hand out. "And you are?"

"Hi Chloe, I'm Kendall!" She smiled but I could see the pain behind it.

Soon I heard someone sit behind me. When I looked back I saw Nash sitting there.

"Hi beautiful!" He smiled his amazing smile.

"Well hello there, ash!" I laughed at him.

"Hey I have a question." Nash said with a nervous smile.

"What's up ash?" I asked with a smile as I turned to face him.

"Would you maybe, wanna go somewhere after school?" He asked fiddling with his fingers.

He's so adorable. I don't get why he's nervous.

"I'd love to!" I smiled wide and he sighed in relief. Weird.

I wouldn't have to worry about therapy because it was only for a month so I stopped going a month ago.

Class went by really quick most of the time Nash, Kendall and I talked and ate lunch together.

I know I'm being rude, and taking this to far but I didn't wanna be by the girls cause they were always with Aaron.

----------

So ending it there! Really tired!! Btw 4.8K reads Bam what?! Aha! Thank you all so much.

Dedication: Kendall👊!: babe your an amazing person. Your kik message made me smile. Thank you for that! Stay strong and know I love you! 💕

Read this far? Comment "Jacob whitesides is bootyful!"

Twitter: magcons_babe

Kik: skymatthews21

Don't be shy! Kik or DM me! I check my kik more often so yeah! Please follow my twitter I wanna get my new acc to 1K! My old one got hacked.

Updating schedule will be up on my bio thing on here.

Q: should I make a twitter just for my book, or nahh??