16.

I stood up and ran outside. I'm not a big fan of watching people kiss. Especially after my past.

I sat on the porch for a minute and decided I wanted to take a walk.

When I left the drive way I heard footsteps jogging towards me. I tilted my head back a little to see Aaron running by my side.

"Hey!" He smiled down at me "where you going?"

"For a walk." I shrugged and he nodded his head as he continued to follow me.

"I still don't understand you." I whispered looking up at his tallish figure.

"What do you mean?" He asked looking into my eyes.

"I don't get why your still here, why you tried to save my life, why your always there to comfort me. And why your still trying to be my friend." I said swinging my arms as we walked.

I was abruptly stopped by two hands on each of my shoulders. When I looked up a saw Aaron scanning my face.

"What?" I whispered embarrassed.

"You don't see it do you?" He asked me in a whisper.

I looked down and shook my head 'no'. I then felt I giant hand under my chin, and lifting my head up to look at him.

"Chloe. Your an amazing girl, and you don't deserve anything you go through." He smiled at me.

"You don't know that, Aaron. You don't know my past." I whispered pulling my face out of his hands.

"Then why don't you tell me?!" He yelled as I walked away.

It was now pouring. Great, just great. I feel like I'm in one of those sappy love stories.

"You wouldn't look at me the same way ever again!" I yelled starting to cry.

"Chloe, I would never judge you! Your perfect no matter your past!" I don't know what got into me but I did it.

I ran to him. Ran. I could tell he was shocked when I wrapped my arms around his neck, but he soon wrapped his around my waist and pulled me closer.

We stood like that in the pouring rain for about 20 minutes until I pulled away.

"I'm sorry, Aaron. I know you've been trying I just, I've been through a lot." I cried looking at my feet.

"It's fine. Come on let's go inside before you get sick." He smiled grabbing my hand.

When we entered the house everyone was staring at us like we were crazy, I quickly pulled my hand away.

Nat ran over to me and wrapped a towel around my shoulders and sat me down.

"Ill make some tea!" Matt yelled running into the kitchen.

"Where were you guys?" Megan asked in shock.

"Uhm- we went for a walk." I giggled and looked over at Aaron.

"Oh, I see!" Morgan smirked at me.

"So.. Megan, you and gilinksy?" I said wiggling my eyebrows.

She turned a deep shade of red before looking away.

"Yeah, we're a thing!" Gilinsky came out if nowhere and wrapped his arm around Megan making her blush deepen.

"Here's your tea!" Matt said handing us both a mug full of tea.

He then sat next to Nat putting his arm around her but she pushed him away.

I then saw Sav and Jacob walk in the room. They were bickering, this is gonna be a long summer!

Bert then walked in with Hayes. They were both on their phones, spoiled brats. Aha.

Then Mycheala walked in with Taylor.

"Taylor! I can't!" I heard her whisper yell.

"Why?!" Taylor argued as they walked into the kitchen thinking we can't hear them.

"We already tried to date! We aren't meant to be!" Mycheala yelled.

"Is this because of Morgan?!" He asked sincerely.

"Of course it is!" She sighed frustrated. "You love her!"

"I know, but I love you too!" He sighed.

"I'm sorry Taylor, I don't love you." She said and then we heard a door shut and Taylor walked into the room.

"Taylor..? What just happened?" Becky being his sister asked.

"Well, you see.. Mycheala is leaving town." He started to tear up.

"What just happened?!" Shawn asked walking in holding Cassidy's hand.

"Long story." Christina said, I didn't even realize her sitting here.

"Hey guys I'm sorry, but I gotta go!" Razzle said standing up.

"Bye, babe text me!" Nat said giving her a hug.

"Uhm., since Chloe has to live with you, does that mean I have to stay the night here?" Sav asked awkwardly.

"Oh yeah, what about my stuff?" I asked not caring I had to live with these 12 boys.

"Cameron and Nash went to get it." Carter smiled.

"And yes Sav!" Aaron smiled evilly.

-------------------
Poem: (an original)

Put down the razor,

Put down the knife.

Do me a favor,

Don't head towards the light.

Don't give up,

Just fight.

You give me faith,

Ill give you life.

Put down the razor,

Put down the knife.

Okay so first off, I'm so sorry for not updating! I feel horrible I had writers block but now I know exactly what to write, so ill be updating a lot now!

Dedication: Razzle, Hey potatoe sweg buddy!! Stay strong for me and Bert, you are amazing! Hope someday we can meet! 😘✌

Read this far? Comment "Skylynn is amazing! ✌"

Ps. Sorry guys we lost a character. 😭 But Mycheala don't worry you will be back! #promise

Vote, comment and fan?