18.

I woke up to the annoying beeping of my alarm clock. An someone screaming 'cock' in my ear.

I roll onto my back with a groan. When I look up I see 21 faces staring at me.

Nat, Magen, Morgan, Bert, Razzle, Cassidy, Christina, Sav, Becky, Missie, Matt, gilinsky, Taylor, Hayes, JJ, Cameron, Jacob, Carter, Nash, Aaron and Shawn.

Wait Shawn?! He's suppose to be out of town having meet and greets with his fans.

"Shawn!" I screamed jumping up wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Chloe! I missed you!" He smiled as we pulled away.

"Good morning to you, too." Matt laughed along with everyone else.

"Shut up. I missed Shawn." I admited slightly embarrassed.

"Well, we all did!" Cassidy said in a cocky way.

She then grabbed Shawn's hand and pulled him downstairs.

"What the hell crawled up her ass this morning?!" I said in shock.

"She's been a little protective over Shawn lately." Nat whispered.

"Oh.." I said getting out of bed to get ready for the day.

"Everyone out! I gotta change." I demanded.

"But I wanna watch!" Aaron pouted.

"Out!!" I yelled pointing my finger to the door.

He laughed then followed everyone out the door.

Of course Sav, Nat and Missie stayed behind, they're my best friends.

"So how was the movie?" I asked as I lifted my shirt over my head throwing it into my hamper.

"Great!" Missie said with a huge smile.

"Romantic." Savannah giggled as if she remembered something funny.

"What happened?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows as I finished getting dressed.

"Missie and Nash had a full on make out session the whole movie!" Sav screeched happily which surprised me.

"Wait, what?!" I asked happy for her.

"Yeah.." Missie trailed off hiding her face she didn't look as happy as I thought she would.

"Get it, girl!" I said as I stuck my tongue out wiggling it around.

"That's just gross." Missie whined, as I checked my outfit.

I was wearing high waisted shorts with an Aaron carpenter shirt that Aaron bought me.

"Whatever. Come on let's go downstairs." I said and headed downstairs.

When we got down stairs all the boys were gone. Only the girls were here, well except Cassidy.

"Guys I have to tell you something." Missie whispered.

"What, what's wrong?!' Nat asked being the supportive best friend she is.

"I'm moving." She whispered trying to hold back tears but bursted out crying.

"When, why, where?!" Morgan asked.

"Today, and because I'm moving to my dads in London." She cried even harder.

Nat pulled her into a hug. And we heard the front door open.

We all directed our attention to the person standing there.

"What happened?!" Nash asked concerned.

"She's moving today." I whispered and he dropped the keys running over to her.

He pulled her into a huge hug an kissed her all over her face, then rested his head on her head.

"Everything's gonna be okay!" He whispered in her ear.

She tilted her head down and stared at the ground. Nash put his hands under her chin and lifted her head.

"Keep you head up, your tiaras falling!" He smiled cheesily kissing the crown of her head.

"I have to go, but ill text you!" Nash smiled kissing her forehead and grabbing whatever he came back in for along with his keys.

When the door shut Missie cried again.

Then she left..!

----------------

Poem:

Carter is life,

Matt is life,

Aaron is life,

Jack and jack are life,

Shawn is life,

Jacob is life,

Cam is life,

Nash is life,

Hayes is life,

Taylor is life,

Mahogany is life,

Original magcon family is life!

That's not really a poem ahah!!

Like I said my chapters are gonna be shorter then normal from now on!! Really sorry.

THANK YOU GUYS FOR 2.7K+ READS! You are so amazing, like ASGHHSHKGK! An 100 votes! Wow! I can't even..! I love all of you! ☺✌

Dedication: Faith😁! If your reading this, thanks for your support! You are an amazing friend, you are the best 5th hour buddy eva! Aha! Btw GIVE ME YOUR CUP!!

Comment "Nialls dancing though!"

I know that's not Magcon related, but damn did you see what harry and Niall did to us! Like asffsjfjfksh!! It killed me!

If you haven't go to my vine (maddie&sky) and watch it, I revined it!!