New Beginnings

I breathe in and breath out sitting in my car in the companies that I was auditioning for parking lot. "I can do this... hopefully" I mumbled, opening the drivers door to get out.

I checked my phone and it said I had a notification from Jungkook. I opened the message app and it was a voice recording.

He sang me a song that he knows will calm me down. I texted him back saying thank you and put my phone in my purse.

~
"They said they'll announce who got the part in 2 days" I told Jungkook gripping my cup of coffee.
We we're sitting in a cafe to catch up with our day.
"That's great, I know 110% you will get the part" Jungkook said looking me straight in the eyes, assuring me with them.

"You're just saying that because I'm your girlfriend." I pouted.

"Correct, and I am your boyfriend, and you should trust and respect your boyfriends opinion" He chuckled earning a smile from me.

"I don't know.. What did I do in life to deserve you Jungkook." I whispered talked to him.

"Minah, the world doesn't deserve you" As he said that he took a sip of his coffee.

"I-i.. Love you Jungkook, thanks for always being there for me" I said soflty.

"I love you too.." Jungkook replied and then stood up from his chair and walked over to me.

He extended his hand to mine and I took it.
"I'll walk you to your car, I'm sorry we couldn't talk longer, the practice schedule is tight, barely can arrange anything, and my breaks are always dedicated to you" He smiled.

Oh yes, I didn't tell you that Jungkook is now a trainee at Big Hit entertainment, he passed all the requirements and I'm proud of him, but now we'll spend less time together, really less time.

"It's ok" I said as Jungkook opened me my drivers door. I jumped in the car and Jungkook leaned on the roof of it.
I leaned forward out of my chair and kissed him.

He chuckled and said "See you tomorrow love". He then closed my drivers door and started walking to his car.

I put my hands on the wheel and sighed.
I might seem happy on the outside, but inside... I'm breaking so bad.

I started the car not trying to tear up. I just love him too much.

~ 2 days later

I'm sitting on the edge of my couch looking at my phone that was on my table,waiting for anything.

I saw Kookie at school today, he said that he was so sad he couldn't be tonight for moral support for whatever the answer would be, but he promised we'd celebrate if I did get the part.

~bing~ ~biiiing~

My phone started ringing and I jumped. I picked it up with a simple "Hello".

"Good evening, we are here to inform you about your audition passing! Congratulations, you got the part of Eunjung Park. We'll email you further information to your email tomorrow morning."

"Thank you, thank you...." "oh, God" I mumbled.
They hung up the call and I screamed, jumping up and down from my couch.

"Ughh, I'm so relieved can't waitirdiskdk" I sat down calmly as I picked up my phone again, ready to call my grandmother and my nr1 supporter.

"Hey.. " I called him, keeping my calm, acting sad and emotionless.
"Hey baby, im kinda in the middle of dance practice, and the teacher is really mean and I'm scared to get a scolding from him"

I chuckled. "Uhm... So I just wanted to let you know... That uhmm I GOT THE PART!!" I screamed on top of my lungs.

"WOAH MINAH, we'll definetly celebrate, how about this Sunday?I have the whole day free to myself and I'll dedicate it to you, and only you" I could feel him smiling trough the phone.

"Ok Kookie, but now go back to the dance practice before your teacher kills you and then me for finding out I kept you on the phone for this long" I said and we both laughed soflty.

"Ok" Jungkook replied "Laters Baby" He said and hung up the phone not letting me reply, this left me really flustered, really really flustered...

Ah... what a charm.