Together Once More

MINAH's P.O.V

The sun above us, soon began to get covered with darkened clouds, as we still sat in the same position, on the bench.

"Ok.." I replied back, just as softly, not trying to interrogate him more.

"Ok..." He replied back, looking into my eyes, those deep brown eyes, bring such memories, and there's that glint, that glint in his eyes. I smiled slightly looking at em, they squirm back at me and I love this feeling.  Quickly enough though, the dark clouds catch up to us, and slight rain droplets start to trickle down, that soon turns into a whole rain shower and we are forced to move from here.

"This is so fun" Jungkook points out, as he takes off his jacket "No, what are you doing, you'll get cold" I laugh slightly, this whole situation has me so giddy,so happy and fulfilled. "It's okay, I react to the cold better than you, remember?" He asks holding the jacket over my head. I can see he's happy too.

"How could I ever forget" I reply, reminiscing about the past, he wasn't wrong. "I wouldn't even be able to move out of bed" I laughed, quite embarrassed.

"Riiiggghtt, I'd bring you tea, some warm soup, medicine" He spoke, remembering the memories with me once more as we ran to the nearest shelter to hide from the rain.

"You would do full on workouts while being sick..."

"I would, wouldn't I?" He chuckled "Untouchable by anything" I chuckled as in reply "Untouchable by anything, but you" He added and stopped running, and as soon as I realised the water was hitting my head I turned back to see Jungkook standing a bit further from me.

I processed his words and slowly returned to where he was standing. "You really think so?" I asked, looking up at him since he was taller than me. He nodded as a response, looking at me. Even though it was raining heavily, the rain sounds were muffled out, and this moment froze. Moments always freeze with Jungkook. Why is it, that every time I am with him, I fall in love with him once more, or he has me second guessing my decisions, words?

I placed my hands above his cheeks "Great, because I feel the same way" I replied and pulled him in for a kiss.

The kiss...the kiss was magical, it's the most perfect, cliche kiss you'd ever see, the rain pouring hard and loud, neither of us caring though, not to mention the one I was kissing wasn't my second "love", wasn't my one night stand either, but it was Jungkook. The guy I was always meant to end up with. Everything he'd do was for me, he was always there, and the fact that he feels the same way after all these years, really means - says something. He's the one.

Gladly the kiss was reciprocated, Jungkook dropped the jacket he was holding above my head somewhere around - we'll find it later - and cupped my cheeks back.

His hands were soft, but aggressive at the same time, like he was yearning for this moment for months to happen again, he held me like he'd lose me any second, like he'd never see me again... I felt the same way. Soon he picked me up by my legs and I wrapped them around his torso. He started spinning me around in the rain, as I stretched out my hands in the air, arching my neck to face the sky. We were both laughing and giggling.

This was the bases of a cliche romance story, and I wouldn't want it any other way.

He finally puts me down on the ground and kisses me once more, like he couldn't get enough. We finally pulled away from the kiss, holding each other in each other's arms "Jungkook, take me to my house" I said, looking intensely into his eyes, lust now taking over my body. "Are you sure?" He replied, with caution, I was so fragile and precious to him, he wouldn't want to do anything bad to me. "Yes...Please" I said back, giving him a smile as reassurance. He returned one back and took my hand in his, he looked quickly around for the jacket that he had dropped and as SOON as he found, we ran to his car that wasn't parked too far off.

As soon as we got into my apartment we were all over each other, the wetness of each of our bodies was such a big plus, it made everything so much hotter. We were very rough and eager to take off each other's clothes. "Are you sure you still want this?" He asks again, for percussion and I only eagerly nod - "I've never wanted something more in my life than this Jungkook...". "-Please make love to me" I added back, looking deeply into his eyes. And that's all I really had to say to shift TO A DIFFERENT gear of this man. He roughly picked me up off the ground and connected his lips onto mine as he brought me to my bedroom. He was all too familiar with the layout of my apartment - that's hot.

He now gently places me on top of the bed, the sheets being already 10x colder from the wetness that was made by the rain on my body.  He is standing above me as he leans in and places another chaste kiss on top of my lips. He pulls away as I breath heavily, aching for any contact. He pulls his shirt  over his head,and I can't control my emotions displayed on my face. It's not even "make love to me" anymore ,it's "just fuck me into oblivion already."

And I think that's how it did go. It was really passionate, it was so needed and yearned for, from the both of us.

Y/N
lmaoo I'm really sorry to those who were expecting something a lil more spicy ,I'm not really a smut writer but yeah,hopefully yall enjoyed this chapter!