28

Taehyung's pov

I heard from Jeong Gyu that Eunjin got her memories back but not all of it, it just about Jihoon.

I talked with mom about this and mom decided to tell her today before anything bad happens. I didn't want her to get her memories back which is about how did she lost her memories or anything relate to Jimin. She will get upset again.

I went into her room, before I enter I knocked the door first.

She smiles as soon she sees me.

"hey little sister" I smiled.

she still had that smile on her face without saying anything. 

"are you feeling much better now?" I reached out my hand to her forehead to check if she still got a fever or not. 

"you still got a fever. Do you want me to get something for you?" I asked but she just shook her head. 

I put my hand on the top of her head and strokes her hair gently. 

"rest well, my only little girl." I wanted to leave after I said that but she caught the hem of my sleeves. 

"what is it?" 

she looks at me and says,"could you bring jungkook over here?"

oh shit

Jungkook's pov 

she got her memories back but only about jihoon hyung, 

I don't know if I could feel relief or not, there's one thing that she still didn't know about. 

I had made my decision, which is to tell her everything.

Taehyung hyung called me so sudden and he told me that she wants to meet me. We didn't talked to each other like for weeks and yes it was my fault last time, but I didn't have any courage to meet her and apologize yet. As she seems don't want to be friends with me anymore. 

I went into her room without knocking as she already saw me. 

"jungkook-ah..." she calls my name as her eyes are starting to tear up. 

I slowly make my steps to her and sat next to her on the bed. I wanted to hold her hands but nevermind..

"I'm so sorry eunjin-ah..." I cried. 

"no no jungkook, look at me" she said.

I can't lift up my head as I was so embarrassed. 

"I can't... I did something wrong." 

"you didn't do anything w-"

"JUST LISTEN TO ME! STOP SAYING THAT." I shouted and she seems flustered due to my action. 

"I'm sorry again. I didn't mean to shout. Just listen to me." I'm begging her to just listen to me, I need to say this and break this friendship. I'm not a good friend for her. 

She nods. 

"You will hate me for real after this," I look at her. 

"I was the one that told jimin hyung to break up with you as I can't see you happy with him. I met you first and I fell for you first but you chose him instead of me. You only see me as a friend but I'm not,eunjin. " 

she didn't give any reaction as she looks like she needs more explanation or any excuses, not only reason I did that because of 'love'. 

"I'm not lying, eunjin-ah. I almost did the same thing towards vernon but I chose to give him a chance as you didn't love him. You didn't right?" I asked as to make sure. 

"Eunjin, please say something.." I tried to reach for her hand but she suddenly moved a bit from me. 

"I know you did love me. at least once. please tell me that you love me more than  a friend, eunjin?" 

"....no, jungkook. I don't love you more than a friend," she's crying. 

then, she continue to say, " how could you did that to me, jungkook-ah. How could you lied to me, you said that jimin was cheating on me and that's why he broke up with me. Why did you do that? You as my friend, you have to be happy for me when I'm with someone else. If you love me, you have to let me be happy even that person is not you. This is not love, jungkook. You didn't know anything about 'love'." 

"I know okay! I did that because I had to!" I grab her shoulder. 

"You choose eunjin, leave vernon or I will do  even more worse than that." 

"Jungkook, stop...it hurts."

"I SAID CHOOSE!"

"Please stop all of these jungkook. You will find a better girl other than me. Please, let me go."

"NO!" I didn't realised that I pushed her too hard until she fell onto the floor. 

"oh shit, eunjin! I'm..." 

"Jungkook! Stay away from her!" 

Jeong gyu and Taehyung hyung had hold me back from getting any nearer to Eunjin. Jimin hyung and Yoongi hyung are also here. They quickly went towards Eunjin as she didn't move.