C H A P T E R - 36

Friends I am very happy to tell you that this story is nominated in Sandhir fanfiction category under 'Infinity Awards'.

So I have a humble request to everybody who honestly think that this story deserve an honour.

If you want it to claim the winner's tag then go and vote for it by typing +1 in comment box of the above mentioned award.

~~~~~~~~~

Randhir...

"I love you Randhir..."these four words making my world stop for
a moment.

She loves me!

I lift my eyes to have a glance of hee beautiful face and found her already staring at me with only immense love in her hazel eyes.I stroked her back with my fingers thus a soft moan escaped from her mouth.

"Say it again Strawberry.."I said as my ears still didn't believe that she confessed her feelings for me unlike the other women who just lusted my manly exercise on bed and my money.

"I..I love you Randhir..I really love you..more than anything else.."she murmured cocooning her head into my chest.Her sensual breaths were giving tingling sensations all over again that I was ready to take her again but thinking about her tiredness I held my desires back.

Soon I heard her soft snores.I slowly laid her on the mattress and covered her naked frame with the quilt.She was definitely the most beautiful woman I ever cast my eyes on.

Everything about her was so perfect but now I was too cleared with my feelings . There was no doubt that I too started feeling the same for her not exactly with the same intensity but certainly those feelings were strong enough to tie us together for the rest of our lives.

"I love you too.."I whispered on her temple and kissed her hairs.Though she was in deep slumber yet a smile spread across her lips.

Soon I too drifted off to sleep embracing her very close to me.

''''''''''''''''

Next morning....

My eyes opened feeling a soft touch on my chest which was heaving up and down.On realizing that it was her I smiled watching her snuggled close to my chest.She was lying half upon me .Her one hand was wrapped around my waist.

This innocent girl has succeeded by conquering my heart .I tried my best to keep her away from me but every time I found myself getting attached to her angelic charms.

I kissed her forehead and carefully untangled our bodies .In this process her full grown breast revealed to me making it really hard for me to get off from the bed.

But I wanted her to take some rest before we start a fresh day.I grabbed my shift and pants from the floor and put them on.Giving a last glance to my sleeping princess I made my way to the small kitchen .