“Dont be offended or disappointed because a rich woman was only taking us to the mall. Sakura-chan grew up without her father's wealth, so she's used to be doing simplest things. And she just wanted to fit in to our worlds. I'm really glad that she took us to much simplier place than those fancy places that where you wanted to go because it meant she doesnt want to show off how wealthy she is. Let's just be grateful that she's putting effort to meet us, being CEO is hard. Please, appreciate her instead.” Chaewon answered without looking up to her food. All of them was speechless.

Chaeyeon was the first one to react and slowly clapped. “There you go! She said it. So, Yena, are you still in?” The ash blonde haired girl turned to her dazed friend.

Yena slowly pouted. “Of course. Are you two mad at me?” She asked, lowly. Chaeyeon and Chaewon looked at each other and giggled at her friend's worry.

“We? Mad at you? Hahahaha, we cant do that, Yena. We just simply answered your question.” The ash blonde haired girl said and leaned over to pinch Yena's cheek.

They continued talking about the details after that, they were all excited to meet Nako mostly, and they admitted that they still feel scared meeting their boss even though the woman will treat them food. At the middle of the conversation, Minjoo appeared. The mentioned girl was excused all day from class because she needed to practice the piece she will play at the piano competition that will be held next week. Minjoo and a another girl named Dahyun were the representative of the school.

“Oh god! I'm so hungry, Mr. Hwang wont let us go until we perfect the piece.” Minjoo said and tiredly sat beside Eunbi who's patting her back. “I see y'all busy talking, may i ask what's happening? I'm missing out lately.” She added, cracking her stiff fingers.

Chaeyeon pushed the tray with foods to the newly arrived girl and gave her a smile. “Eat first, and i'll explain it to you as you eat. I hope you're free tomorrow even just for two hours or something.” She said as she watched her friend hastily took out the sandwich from it's wrapper.

“Oh yeah, about that. Luckily, i'm free for tomorrow. Mr. Hwang and Mrs. Do  will attend a seminar tomorrow, and decided to let us rest for a day.” The younger girl replied and took a big bite on her sandwich, humming in delight.

The ash blonde haired girl clapped and beamed. “Perfect!” She shouted. Then, proceeded to tell Minjoo the plan tomorrow.

The younger girl agreed to it immediately and werent suspicious about it. She understood the effort of Sakura quickly than Yena, she's even happy that Sakura will take them to somewhere more normal and appreciated her that she was not showing her wealth by taking them to some boring expensive place.

“I'm excited for tomorrow!” Minjoo said while giggling. And the conversation went on.

After Chaeyeon's last class, she immediately bid goodbye to her friends and went to her usual routine, going to Sakura's house. Babysitting Nako is still her job, of course.

When she reached the gates, she was shocked when she saw a familiar person standing there and the poor human was being crowded.

The person was annoyed at the attention that she gathered for standing outside the gate, and trying to shove them away but the students were just continued bothering her and asking for her number. Chaeyeon cant help but to chuckle.

“Yah, Ahn Yujin.” She spoke and the tall girl immediately turned at her direction. Yujin smiled instantly when she spotted the familiar ash blonde haired girl and pushed her self out of the crowd.

She struggled at bit but she managed to do it anyway, some girls gave up on bothering Yujin and there were still some trying but the tall girl ignored them anyway. Chaeyeon greeted her with a teasing smile. “Ooh, Ahn Yujin, you're pretty popular at girls, hmm? What a charmer.” She said while grinning.