"I am ready when ever", she said. The nurse nodded and walked back out of the room.

"Now one more thing...", Griffin started,"Is there a Kilan?" Dy and I looked at each other for a couple of seconds.

"It's up to her", I said. Dy looked at Griffin, then outside. Then she nodded, and slipped her hand into mine.

"Yes, there defiantly a Kilan", she said with a smile.

"Tour starts in two weeks", Griffin said.

"And I will be ready by then", Dy said giving him a definate smile.

"Perfect. Well I have to go, got to go prep for the tour", Griffin said as the three of them got up and left. Dy looked at me and smiled.

"Be ready with your guitar. Because I know that I wont be ready be then", she said as I nodded.

"Of course", I said.

"Um, can I ask you one thing?", she said as I smiled.

"Of course", I said.

"Will you help me to the bathroom?", she said as my smile turned into a little laugh.

"Of course Dy", I said as she slowly sat up. Thank God when she was shot the bullet didn't go through her bones, or this would have been a lot harder. She had her right arm, from her elbow to her shoulder wrapped up. The bullet caused the scar to open again just about restarting that healing process. Then from her ankle to the bottom of her knee was wrapped up on her right leg. She slowly swung her legs over the edge as I held my hand out to her. She stood up, wobbling a lot. I guess she really did have to learn how to use her leg again. I grabbed both of her hands and walked backwards towards the bathroom. We had a very slow pace. But she was walking. Yes, with a very obvious limp, but walking is walking.

"So are we really back together?", I finally asked as we kept walking.

"To the media, yes. Between us for real, I don't know yet Kendall. I really don't", she said as I nodded.

"I hear a but coming on....", I said hopefully.

"How about I say this.... I do still love you. But with the predicament we're in, it takes too much.....", she trailed off,"Kendall?"

"Yeah?", I said.

"Just kiss me already", she said.

"Yes mam", I said crashing our lips together. Just like before, our lips intertwined perfectly. We seemed to read each others minds. Dilan was mine, and I think she already knew it. She pulled away from me.

"One sec", she said trying to hurry into the bathroom. Eventually she came back out. She held her hands out for me to take them for support so I did.

"One more?", I said smiling. She rolled her eyes.

"Fine", she said with a teasing smile. I smiled as we leaned in again. This time I felt a smile on her lips. We pulled away smiling like idiots.

"Yep", was all Dilan said.

"What?", I asked.

"Yep", she repeated,"we are dating again." I felt my eyes widen.

"That was quick", I said not believing my ears. She shrugged.

"A couple kisses can do stuff to a girl", she said aas I raised my eyebrows.

"Really?", I asked.

"Oh yeah, I think I found something that I can fully understand even with this headache", she said.

"Okay.... what is it?", I asked. We started walking back to her bed.

"There is only one thing that will ever hurt more then two bullets...... not having you in my life", she said smiling. I kissed her again. She is mine for sure now. I am not letting her go.

******************************************************************************************************************

So as you may know.... Dilan is not dead! Yay! So yeah oust want to say thanks for reading and sticking with this story the whole time. But exciting news of the chapter.

.

.

.

.

.

I HAVE FINISHED WRITING I DID IT 4 HIM! No it is all typing that I have to do then I will move to another story probably. Maybe even a sequel?????? Kendall do you have anything to say...

(WAZZZZZZUUUUPPP?)

And there was the deep thoughts of Kendall Knight. K see u guys next chapter