Winter Wonderland (Calum Hood Fluff)

Start from the beginning

But the doorbell ringing stops us, making both of us groan in unison. 
"I have second thoughts on (Y/B/F/N) being your best gal for our wedding." Calum giggles, rubbing his hand over his face. 
"I'd be lying if I said I am not having them as well right now." I giggle as well but kiss his lips as I sit up. 
"I can't believe I will have to go on with blue balls until our wedding night." Calum groans, plopping on the bed, fixing his briefs before he bounces back up. 
"I think that there are enough videos on the web to help you get rid of that." I joke, tying my belt around my waist to hold my romp together. 
"It's not the same, and you know it." Calum groans, following right behind me. 
"Not much I can do to help. But, I think that you'd like to know that my white lingerie, the ones that I will be wearing after our wedding party, will leave near to nothing to the imagination." I state, winking at him. 
"Damn it, woman! How is this supposed to help me?" He hisses through gritted teeth. 
"Oh, it is not supposed to help you. It is supposed to make it hard for you to concentrate and fun for me to watch you be in complete agony until the second I will leave this house." I smirk, jogging down the stairs to let my best friend in. 

"So, are you ready for your last night as a single lady?" (Y/B/F/N) asks me as I fix my earrings in the mirror in front of me. 
"Weirdly, yes. I can't wait for this night to get over and just skip to saying yes to marrying my man." I turn around to tell her face to face. She smiles at me, shaking her head and rolling her eyes. 
"No jitters, no nervousness?" She asks me and I shake my head no. 
"I know that if any people are meant to do 'forever', is me and Calum. I mean, if you just think how badly he had to chase me at the beginning of our relationship, how stubborn I was, telling him no after no..."
"Until he burst into your office and demanded a meeting with you. I remember that..." 
"And he ordered freaking Korean food for the meeting. I had nothing to right on the reason for the meeting report." I giggle, sitting on her bed. 
"And he got you. And you stayed with him, in spite of everything. And now you are getting fucking married." She cheers, almost jumping on the bed. 
"And now I am getting fucking married to the love of my fucking life." I scream, feeling the warmth I always get when I am talking about him. 
"Let's go celebrate that." She gets up, holding her hand out for me to take and get off the bed. 

(Calum's POV) 
"I hate how empty the house feels." I groan, bringing the throw cushion to my face. 
"Thanks... I am happy to be here too." Ashton says, the irony present in his voice. 
"I didn't mean that exactly... I meant that without (Y/N), the house feels empty." 
"Can you stop groaning and huffing? You are getting married tomorrow. She is away from you to have her party. After tomorrow she will be yours forever... Jesus..." Ashton groans, handing me my glass of whiskey. 
"She could have had her party the day I had mine. That way we would be spending Christmas Eve together." I whine and he huffs frustrated. 
"You are such a baby. I honestly don't know why (Y/N) is marrying you."
"I am good at sex and I am her biggest fan, easy. If you follow my recipe, maybe you'll get a wife too." I tease him, taking a swig from my drink. 
"You are such a savage when you are missing (Y/N)." Ashton comments before he takes a swig from his drink. 

Before I can respond to his snarky comment, my phone rings, making me leave my glass on the coffee table and reach for it. 
I see her name and her picture on my screen, sparking joy inside me and painting a wide smile on my face. 
"If you say a single word right now, I will fucking cut your head off and kick it around like a damn ball." I threaten Ashton, whose eyes go wide. 
"Hey, sunshine. Miss me already?" I say as I accept the call. I hear her hum happily before anything, plastering the smile on my face permanently. 
"You have no idea how much." She says. Faintly, I hear the music from the place they are. 
"So much that you are out dancing?" I tease her and she chuckles. 
"Oh, you know. The girls just took me to a strip show."
"Strip show? I hope you won't leave me for a stripper." I laugh, but the sudden tightness in my stomach reminds me that it is a real insecurity. 
"Actually, I prefer a lap dance from you than from anyone in here." 
"And that will be my wedding gift for you." I giggle. 
"I wasn't lying before, I really miss you. And I am actually counting the minutes to see you again." She says in her sweet voice, the voice that is able to make me do whatever she wants. 
"Just the minutes? I am counting the seconds to see you again. I am counting the seconds until you become Mrs. Hood." I state, earning a chuckle from Ashton. I throw him a glare and one of the cushions next to me. 
"I love you. And I can't wait to marry you." She giggles. 
"I love you too, sunshine. I can't wait to hold my wife again. But, I want you to have fun now, ok? Just promise me you will be walking down the aisle tomorrow at 7." 
"If you promise to be waiting for me." 
"Well, if it wasn't for Ashton keeping me home, which by the way is so empty without you, I would be camping outside the venue just to make sure I would be there on time." I half-joke. 
"You need your beauty sleep. And camping would be a little hard on Christmas Eve. I mean, it is fucking cold right now." She giggles. 
"I'll get my beauty sleep. And you will rest, ok? I love you, bub." I coo. 
"I love you too. Good night." She sings, blowing a kiss at the end of the sentence.