Winter Wonderland (Calum Hood Fluff)

Summary: (Y/N) is to become Mrs. Hood on Christmas day but has to spend Christmas Eve away from Calum. 

There is a makeout session in this chapter and a bit of suggestive content.
Connected to "Dance Lessons" with Michael. 
(Request) (Words: 4k) (Part 2: Santa Baby, Part 3: Santa Baby)
--

 "Good morning, Mrs. Hood." Calum says in his groggy morning voice as I stretch on our bed.
"I am not Mrs. Hood yet, Mr. Hood." I reply and turn my head to face him.
"Well, starting from tomorrow, you will be, so better get used to it... Mrs. Hood." He says and pecks on my temple.
"Whatever you say, hubby..." I whisper, standing up from the bed.
"Where do you think you are going?" Calum asks me, rubbing his face.
"I need to get ready. (Y/B/F/N) is picking me up in an hour." I reply, slipping my romp on.
"In an hour... We have time until then, babygirl." He tries to convince me to stay in our bed longer.
"Not really. I have to pack my stuff for today and tomorrow..."
"I hate that I won't see you for so long." He groans and I chuckle.
"We've been apart for longer... Remember that every time you are on tour we don't see each other for weeks? Months maybe?" I ask, turning to look at him before I exit the bedroom. 

Walking to my closet, I hear Calum singing as he gets ready for the day, reminding me exactly the reason why I am marrying him.
I change my direction and walk into the bathroom, smiling at the reflection of my boyfriend as he brushes his teeth. I hug him from behind, my hand resting on his chest and my head leaning on his back.
"What is it, princess?" He asks me after he spits out his toothpaste.
"Nothing." I sigh and leave a soft kiss on his back. He takes my hand in his, spinning me around to face me.
"I love you too..." He smiles at me.
"I didn't say I love you..." I state, cocking an eyebrow.
"Well, I pretty much can read your mind...."  
"Oh, you can, huh?" I chuckle.
"Yeah, I can. I bet I can tell what you are thinking about right now." He murmurs, stroking my cheek. 
"Oh yeah? What am I thinking about right now?" I ask, licking my lips. 
"You are thinking about how badly you wanna kiss me. How badly you want to feel my lips on yours, and then on your skin. And how badly you want to just go to bed and have me instead of spending one and a half days away from me..." He replies, pressing his body against mine. I gulp thickly, feeling every hair on my body stand straight; it's true... I would much rather stay with Calum and drive to the venue with him on our wedding day. But I guess the stupid tradition of him not seeing me the day before the wedding and my bachelorette party will keep us apart. 
"Well, you are not wrong. I was thinking of kissing you." I whisper, resting my hand on his chest. I watch him smirk down at me, licking his lips seductively. 
"But now that you know my plans, there is no reason to execute them." I move away from him, making him groan in frustration. 
"Come on..." He growls, walking behind me. He grips on my wrist, pulling me to his body as I giggle. 
"I think you owe me a kiss." He says softly, tangling his fingers in mine. 
"I have it scheduled for Christmas Day, at around 7:30 in the evening. I think that's when the officiator will call us husband and wife." I tease him. 
"We need to rehearse it. I mean, we had a dinner rehearsal and a dance rehearsal and a playlist run through. And don't get me started on clothes fitting and try-ons. I think we should have a kissing rehearsal as well." He comments, bringing his hands to my lower back, resting them on the curve above my ass. 
"Well, after the arguments you presented, I think that a kissing rehearsal would be beneficial for both parties." I reply, earning a chuckle from him. 
"I love it when you talk business to me." He whispers before he leans down to kiss me. 
I part my lips, letting his tongue slip in my mouth as he pulls me on his body, leaving not an inch between us. 
"I am going to miss that." He murmurs against my lips. I pull him back to the kiss by gripping his hair lightly. 

He bites on my bottom lip, making me melt into a puddle. I feel my chest on fire, the need for this to move forward coiling deep in my stomach. 
"We have a bit of time." I mumble as we part to catch our breath. He looks at me with his eyes glistening as his hands support my ass while he picks me up and carries me to our bedroom. 
"Last time we are having sex as just a couple." I comment and he hums as he undoes the tie on my romp. 
"Next time I am going to fuck my wife." He whispers before he leans down to kiss my neck. 
The words make my heart speed up, warmth spreading throughout my body. 
"But we have to be quick. (Y/B/F/N) is picking me up, remember?" I shudder as his lips touch my soft spot. 
"Yeah, I know." He mumbles, spreading my thighs and placing himself between them. 
I pull his head up for a kiss, tasting him one more time. His hand goes to my hair too, pulling at me locks as he presses his cock on my sex. 
He grinds his cock on me, making my breathing more labored, sharper. He drives me absolutely insane, to the point where my body responds to his slightest touch. 
I feel his hand reach between our bodies, trying to lower his briefs and pull my panties to the side.