I Want It Fast, I Want It Loud, I Want It My Way-Harry Styles 💫

I'm tired. I can feel the familiar ache in my body. I want nothing more than to go home and sleep for hours on end with no interruption. "C'mon, love, lets go." I whine into Harry's ear. His arm that is wrapped around my hip tightens, "okay, hold on." He absentmindedly replies. I huff out. I don't want to hold on. What the hell am I supposed to hold on to anyways? I notice a chair on the other side of the room and I instinctively follow to it.

When I am seated, I rest my head against the wall and close my eyes. "Alright, up you get. It's time to go, yeah?" Harry awakes me from my quick nap, a whine slips from my lips as I'm placed on my feet. "No." Harry chuckles lowly as he bends down and urges me to get on my back. A sleepy smile etches on my face as I climb onto him. He stands up with ease. My head falls onto his shoulder as I fall asleep with Harry's scent lingering around me.

It's hot. I can feel sweat seeping through my shirt.

My eyes open and adjust to the darkness. The clock reads three-thirty A.M., I can hear Harry's breathing next to me. It's relaxing. His arms are pulled under his pillow as he lies his head on it, curly hair flopping over. His mouth is slightly ajar, and I can't help but look at his lips. They are such a nice shape, they're so pink and full. The shirt I have on is soaked through with sweat as I peel it off my scorching body. The cool air soothes my skin and I sigh with relief.

With my head back onto my pillow, I continue to stare at sleeping Harry. How can one human have so much beauty to them? Not just his looks either, he has a beautiful soul as well. My eyes skim back to his lips. God, his lips. If only they were kissing me right now. Down my neck, onto my collar bone. Biting and nipping, leaving a hickey in its place.

I play with the idea of waking him up just to do that, but he needs his sleep. When I make up my mind to be a good girlfriend, I groan and roll over. I hate that I'm a good person sometimes. My head is still spinning with the thought of Harry kissing me all over as I close my eyes and try to sleep. Minutes pass before I huff out and grab my phone.

Looks like I'm not going to be sleeping tonight. One perk of having a famous boyfriend is that I can look up smut about him and totally try it the next time we have sex. And that's what I do. I head over to my Tumblr app and type in "Harry Styles smut". The first thing that pops up is an ask. The ask reads "OKAY but imagine riding harry's thigh i Am HURT. You would grind down on him and it would hit your clit just right and his hands would leave marks on your hips and he could feel you soaking through his jeans, and he just gets off to you getting off FUCK".

Okay what in the hell is thigh riding and why am I so wet now? My mind starts racing after smut with thigh riding involved. I've never heard of thigh riding, but I'm already liking it. I stay up a few more minutes, maybe hours, who really knows? Looking at smut that includes thigh riding. I'm aching for the feeling of it right now. My internal conflict is raging inside me and I think I have to wake Harry. The sleeping boy next to me looks so peaceful. How could I wake him up just to ride his thigh? I can feel myself pulsing for this feeling. "Fuck." I groan out, I can't wait any longer. My hand starts to shake his sleeping body, "Harry." All he does is let out a soft groan. This is going to be harder than I thought. With a swift pull from the covers, both of our bodies are uncovered.

Harry is naked from his hips up and he looks fucking great. The tattoos sprawled across his toned body never looked so appealing in my life. I want to run my tongue over everyone of them. Black  shorts that were around my hips fall off with a swift motion from my arms, my underwear following. Fire is in my veins. Harry visibly shutters from the loss of the covers but I climb on top of him to bring him warmth.

"Y/N?" He mutters, his voice raspier and deeper from sleep. Fuck, I'm literally dripping for this green eyed man. "Baby, I want to try something.." I say while unleashing kisses to his jaw and neck. "At-" He stops to check the time, "5:47 in the morning?" Huh, guess I was looking at smut longer than I thought. "Yes baby, please, I'm literally dripping for you. Plus, you have to get up an hour anyways for work." I moan out, I can already feel his erection through his pajama pants. "Well if you insist." He smirks. "What did you want to try?" He sits up holding me in his lap. My legs are by each of his hips and his large hands are roaming my back, hips, and thighs. "Well it's kinda weird, but I really want to try it." I tug my lip into my teeth, nervously awaiting his response. "Yeah? What's it then love?" "Well- I- just- let me show you. Take off your pants." I instruct with a shaky voice, he obliges as he lifts me off his lap. He is left in his tight boxer briefs.

I manage to mount back onto his lap, positioning myself over his left thigh. "What're you doing babe?" Harry asks me with puzzlement in his eyes. "Just.." I moan out as I begin to move hips on his lap. The contact of my clit to his thin boxers form incoherent moans. Harry's hands move to my hips, gripping them. "Oh so you like thigh riding, huh?" Harry's voice is like gravel on a road sending me to move faster as his hands insinuate rapid movements. My head nods feverishly as he moves me faster. I feel his lips attach to my breasts, sucking lightly.

Curls are in my hands as I rock back and forth in his thigh. Cotton boxers against my clit work expertly together with the collaboration of my movements and Harry's lips. Pleasure is racing through me leaving a beating heart and restless moans. Thoughts are construed in my mind as I try to piece together all the overwhelming things that are enveloping around me. Fuck, I'm so close. "Harry..." I moan out and he gets the hint. His inked hands grip my love handles tighter and my moves pick up pace as we move with the rhythm of an imaginary tempo. "Come for me." Harry barely whispers in my ear as he adds a nibble to my ear lobe and before I can stop myself, I am sent over the top. An orgasm rattles through me with blacked out vision and shaking hands. Spearmint surrounds me as my head collapses into Harry'a shoulder. "I didn't know you were into that." Harry's voice flows out to me and I laugh, "Yeah I didn't either." The clock now reads six-fifteen.

Before Harry can react, I roll off of him and fall into my spot on our bed. The covers are pulled up over me, I hum in response. "Get some sleep, my angel." Are words I hear before I drift off.

————————————————
Stay horny my kinky friends. Love ya. 💕