Backseat- Colby Brock

Your patiently waiting in the back of your boyfriend. Colby Brock. He is currently getting some stuff your road trip. You guys are getting away from the Traphouse. (Leave me alone okay). You and Colby are getting alone time. Your traveling to your hometown. Your staying in a cabin in the woods. The door swings open signalling Colby is back from the store. You glance into the bag it's filled with snacks and a mystery box that looks familiar. He places the bag into the backseat. You look harder it's a box of condoms. You slowly turn around blushing. Colbys phone rings. "Sam what did you need? " Colby asks. *Sam says something but you only hear mumbles* "Ok bye Sam" Colby says. He puts down his phone and hands you the aux cord. You put on your playlist of One Direction and 5SOS. In the mix there are some really sexual songs. About 45 minutes into the car ride. A sexual song comes on. You sing along. Colby grunts. "Are you okay baby? " You ask. "Umm kinda.... My pants are a little tight if you know what I mean." Colby says. "Oh I'm sorry baby I'll turn this playlist off. " You say. You turn off the playlist and put on Colby's playlist thats on your phone. (Well duh) "Baby do you think you could help me at the next stop." Colby asks. "Of course babe. " You say.
*Time skip brought to you by Colby's nice eyebrows*

Colby pulls to the back of the truck stops parking lot. There is no cars around you. Colby shuts off the car. He climbs into the backseat. You climb back after him. You decide not to tease him. He has been suffering for about an hour. You unzip his black skinny jeans. His dick has his Calvin Kleins pulled tight. You pull them down and off his ankles. You place your tongue on the bottom running it along his vein. He grunts. You place your mouth around him. You take his hands and place one on your head and the other on your bum. He takes this signal he makes your hair is to a make shift ponytail slightly tugging. He bobs your head up and down at the pace he wants. He continues to this and every so often squeezing your butt. He lets out a loud throaty moan. "Fuck I'm gonna cum. " Colby screams. Before releasing his warm seed down your throat before throwing his head back. You remove your shirt and pants. Colby removes your black lace thong. You place yourself over Colby. (If you didn't catch on Colby is still hard). You lower yourself down onto to Colby's thick long throbbing cock. You let out a pornographic moan. Colby puts his hands on your hips. You bounce your body up and down. Colby's hands helping pushing your body down onto his as hard as he can. "FUCK." You scream. 5 minutes later...........

"On 3 daddy..... 1......2....." You started. "..... 3" Colby finished. Your cum surrounding his dick. His cum up inside you. He grabs a towel from the back window. You pull yourself off him. His dick now soft. He gently wipes you off. Before cleaning off your thighs. He then wipes himself clean. He grabs his boxers and puts them back on. He throws on a pair of maroon sweats. Your grab a pain of Colby's boxers and grab his shirt and pull it over your head. You both climb back into the front seats. You both belt up and Colby starts the car. He drives out of the parking lot. A few hours later......
"Fuck we didn't use a condom." Colby says clenching his hands on the steering wheel causing his knuckles to turn white. "Thank god for birth control. Not using a condom felt so much better." You say. You slowly drift to sleep.