Monster (Klaus Mikealson)

"Not all monsters do monstrous things."

You stared at him,well glared at him

You stared at him,well glared at him. Your best friend had just told you that he had turn Tyler Lockwood,your cousin.
"Love,listen-"

"You turned my cousin! Why should I listen to you? He doesn't want to become your little bitch! He never did! You monster!"

****
Four months later
(I don't know when this happened but for my story let's just do this)

You walked around into the mansion. You had been looking for Rebekah,or Elijah. You had been ignoring Klaus,and you didn't care if you had been,what other people say,overreacting.You ran as you heard Klaus scream as if he was in pain.
"Klaus?"

He looked up at you. He instantly pinned you to the wall.
"You will not get into my head,Siles. I know it's you! Show yourself!"

You struggled to breath,clawing at his hands.
"Klaus. Klaus!"

You continued to repeat is name. But,it didn't phase him. He only stopped when he felt the pain again.

***

You moved your hand from his chest. He screamed and glared at you
"(Y/N)!"

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry."

After a moment,you ripped your hand from his chest. Causing him to yell.
"Actually I'm not."

"What? (Y/N)-"

As the both of you started to scream and yell at each other,he suddenly stopped
"Oh,yeah the all mighty Klaus! So awesome! Yeah,first hybrid!-"

Klaus looked at you. His hands shaking pointing to his back
"It's gone."

"Oh,this fight is not gone-"

Klaus looked at you,his hand going  over your mouth,to silence you.
"The pain it's gone."

Klaus held your face in his hands.
"Silas got in my head. Made me believe I was in pain. But,you helped me. Thank you,(Y/N)."

You raised an eyebrow,confused
"Your welcome?"

You looked at him,remembering what you had said
"Your not a monster."

"Yeah,I am. You were right to call me a monster,I am a monster."

You watched him,no clue what to say. You would have never guessed he would say that. At least not out loud.
You did the last thing you expected,you hugged him. Whom he stood there,shocked.

{373}

1/26/19