Imagine Lucian Kidnapping you

You went to New Orleans to Visit your favorite Mikealson. You never been to New Orleans before so you got lost. You kept looking for the Mikaelson family. Instead of them you found one of thier enemies. Lucian Castle.

"Sorry I never been here I am looking for my friends"

"Ah I see what are your friends names?"

"The Mikealsons"

"Ah so you are freinds with the Mikaelsons"

"That is what I just said"

"Then sorry for this love but I am getting my revenge on the Mikealsons'

Before you can even turn around to try running Lucian knocked you out. You woke up with your head pounding. You looked around and saw that you were in an unfamilair place. When a voice said "ah love you are awake good. One of the Mikealsons should be here with in an hour"

"Who are you? Where am I?"

"Well I am Lucian you are in my house because you might be useful to me that is if you are friends with the Mikaelsons"

"I could be home and not with a crazy vengeful vampire but no I had to make freinds with the Mikealsons"

"Uh I think they are here now"

Lucian grabbed you by your arm pulling you up. He dragged you to the doorway. There you see Elijah.

"Elijah"

"(Y,N)"

Elijah was shoked. He sped toward the door only to fly back. Elijah got up and sped toward the door but not to close he would touch the barriar.

"(Y,N) what are you doing here?"

"I was here to visit my favorite Mikealson but no you guys had to make enemies who could kill me in a instint"

Lucian grabbed you,putting one arm over your stomach and one arm holding one of your arms.

"What Elijah you care about her? I thought you Mikealsons only care about your family and everyone else who cares they can die right"

"Well odvisaly you don't know them"

"Oh I think I know them better then you do"

"Lucian let her go or we will hunt you down"

"No because even if I let her go you will hunt me down"

"I will kill you Lucian"

"Why don't you go warn the other that I have little (Y,N) here and if you don't listen to me you will never see her again"

"Elijah-"

"Don't worry (Y,N) we will save you"

"Oh but Elijah that is the thing you can't save her"

Lucian grabbed your arm breaking it.

"Ahhhhh burn in hell"

"Uh feisty one. Elijah get Klaus and Freya or (Y,N) dies"

Elijah vamp sped to the mansion. Klaus walks out.

"Uh Elijah how nice too see you you have been gone a while"

"Lucian has (Y,N)"

"What? How?"

"She come to visit us when Lucian took her. Lucian wants you and Freya or he will kill (Y,N)"

*With Lucian*

"Ahh oh I hate you"

"Well (Y,N) you see I have to get revenge on the Mikealsons and they seem to care about you"

"Burn in hell"

"I think I will pass"

"Ah why did you do it?"

"What do you mean? Oh you mean break your arm. Yeah that well I had to show Elijah I wasn't joking about killing you"

"I could be home watching (Y/F/S) but no I decided to visit the Mikealsons"

"I see why the Mikealsons like you"

"I see why they want to kill you"

"Uh but see the problem is I want to kill them and they are unkill able"

Lucian walked closer to you until he was right infront if you.

"I think I know a way to make them suffer"

Lucian bites his wrist pushing it into your mouth. You try not to drink his bleed but a few drops pass your lips.

"See that big show for no reason"

There was blood all around your mouth.

"No you-"

"Yeah I feed you my blood now if I don't get what I want I will kill you. And you have my blood in your system so-"

"I'll be a vampire"

"Exactly"

Lucian hears Elijah coming toward you.

"Oh and I think he came...but I only hear one step of feet maybe he didn't belive me"

Lucian grabs your arm dragging you to the door. Lucian puts you in a headlock.

"I don't see Klaus or Freya well looks like  (Y,N) is gonna have to die. And I was really starting to like her"

Just as Lucian was about to kill you Elijah throws a stake at him. Hitting his throt. Very close to your head. Lucian lets go of you and took the stake out of his throt. When a werewolf ran up jumped over a table and bit Lucian. Lucain screamed out in pain. The werewolf who you didn't know looked at you and grabbed your arm bringing you to Elijah.

"Elijah-"

"Are you ok?"

"He feed me his blood"

"Let's take you back to the house"

Elijah grabbed your arm and started walking.

"Wait"

You grabbed your arm from Elijah and ran up to the werewolf.

"Thanks for saving me"

Elijah grabbed you and too you to the masion. Rebekah tackled you in a hug.

"I am so glab you are ok"

"To be honest I thought Klaus was just gonna let me die"

"None sence love I would never let you die"

"Where is Kol?"

"Kol isn't here"

"Where is he?"

"We don't know"

"Great I come to hang out with all of the Mikealsons but now I can't but I did come to visit my favorite Mikealson"

"Who is your favorite (Y,N)?"

"Can't tell you that bekah"

You walk pass Rebekah while she follows you.

"Who is your favorite? Am I your favorite?"