Elena(request)

Plot:You are Elena little sister. You go out to a party and get caught then Elena grounds you.

You waited until you knew Elena was with either Stefan or Damon. You knew how she liked them both but couldn't choose who she liked more. So you knew she would be with one of them like thirty minutes ago but waited a little longer just to be sure.

You smiled as you saw the car finally leave. You were going to a party a friend of yours was throwing. You knew Elena wouldn't let you go if you asked. You walked towards the part not knowing you would be in so much trouble.

You see dancing with your three best friends, the music on blast. The music was kid that the only ones you heard were your fiends who you were dancing with. You heard your friend laughing drunk. You didn't hear the footsteps approaching or the person screaming your name. When all of a sudden you as pulled from your friends.

"WHAT THE FU-"

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE (Y/N)?"

You rolled your eyes hearing the person voice. You simply turned around and continued dancing with your friends.
"Dancing"

Elena pulled you back towards her.
"You didn't ask if you could be here."

"YOU WOULD HAVE SAID NO. AND STOP ACTING LIKE YOU ARE THE BOSS OF ME-"

"BUT I AM THE BOSS OF YOU Y/N)-"

"EVER SINCE MOM AND DAD DIED? YEAH I KNOW. AND WHOS FAULT IS THAT?"

You glared at Elena
"YOU CALLED THEM ELENA. YOU CALLES THEM BECAUSE YOU WENT TO A PARTY AND COULDN'T HANDLE SEEING MATY AFTER YOU BROKE UP WITH HIM. Mom and Dad are dead because of you"

The music stopped everyone heard what you said but you didn't care. Some drunk jock tumbled on to the stage
"Sorry sorry I tripped over-over the wire and-wow (Y/N) you got her there."

Elena stared at you before grabbing your arm and pulling you towards the car. Elena put you on the back seat and pickles your seat belt. You kept hitting her hands away but she finally was finished. She walked around the car and got in the drivers seat buckling herself up before starting the car.

"When we get home you are going to give me your phone and your remote for your tv."

You moved your head to the side leaning on the window
"I hate you. You always ruin my fun. But you always get to have your fun. How come you couldn't die in the car instead of mom and dad?"

Elena looked in the mirror about to reply to your rude and hurtful comment only to see you knocked out in the back. Elena sighed before continue to drive and wondered if everything you said was what you thought or they where just the alcohol. Her mind instantly going to two things you say

"Drunken words are sober thoughts"

"There are plenty of different types of drunks:the honest ones,the abusive ones, the scared ones and the boring ones"

A/N: Hope you liked it. I dont know here this went but yeah. Do you want a part 2?