Caroline and Elena

Request:@renesmeecullen2

Lizzi and Joe sneak out to visit Elena for there daughters party,Elena finds them and calls Caroline and she ground them.

////

Lizzie jumped from the window as Joe slowly places her down. Lizzie doing the same to Joe. Once of the ground the girls smiled to each other. As they ran off.

Lizzie turned to Joe
"What do we get caught? Or-"

"Nothing will happen. Everything is okay."

The girls smiled as they reached Elena's house. They laughed as they ran up the stairs,pausing when they reached the door. Elena opens the door,staring at the two.
"What are you two here for this at this time? And where's Caroline?"

Elena likes around,said she would suddenly show up. Lizzie looked down,smiling while Joe looked behind Elena
"We came to see Emma and Emily."

Elena nodded,letting the girls in. But,she couldn't help and wonder why hasn't Caroline called her?

****

Elena nodded,hanging up the phone.
"So,Emily,Emma,Lizzie and Joe you want some pizza? I have some down stairs."

Emily and Emma immediately ran past her. Joe and Lizzie laughed before following them,but were stopped by Elena.
"So, Caroline knows you guys are here?"

The sisters nodded,causing Elena to nod,bitting her lip.
"Well,she is coming over. Since you and Emily and Emma are hanging out. We thought it would be a good idea to hang out."

The twin sister's eyes widen. They were busted. Elena smiles as she heard a knock in the door.
"What?!"
"I think that her!"

Elena ran down the stairs,rushing to open the door. The sisters followed behind,hiding.
"Lizzie! Joe!"

Caroline smiles,Lizzie and Joe looked at each other before looking back at her then each other.
"Run!"

The twins ran for the backdoor. But,Caroline was already there. She smiled at them.
"Oh god! We're in trouble!"

"Both of you grounded!"

Caroline grabbed their arms,dragging them out.

****
{328}

1/25/19