Imagine Kol

Kol's death.

Kol was transferred into someone else body. You cried for days when your siblings killed him. And they did it all to save Elena. They killed your best friend to save Elena.

"(Y,N) this isnt heathy"

"What grieving?"

"You have been greiving for five days now"

"So you were grieving for a while when mom and dad died"

"That is different"

"Why because you are not the one everyone is worring about? You should be happy this gives you more attention. People think I am crazy caring about a 'monster' but he wasn't a monster. He was misunderstood he was lonly. His family didnt care weather he lived or weather he died. See everyone cares about you Elena Salvatore brothers. Caroline. Bonnie. You killed Kol for your own reason. You care more about yourself then anyone so do me a favor and don't act like you care when we both know you don't."

Elena punched you sending you flying. She used her vampire strength when you are human. You crashed into the wall. Jeremy come running in. He looked at you then Elena.

"She come at  me Jeremy (Y,N) come at me"

Jeremy ran to you helping you up

"So you punched her?"

"Just as I thought you would lie to him"

"What happened?"

"Elena started talking trash about Kol. I got mad and told her to stop acting-"

"What do you mean acting?"

"Jeremy she doesn't care about anyone but herself"

Elena grabs you throwing you across the room.

"WHAT THE HELL ELENA"

Jeremy ran over to you screaming at Elena

"So what she tells you the truth and she gets thrown to the wall for it. Her and Kol where friends. You may cry over the people you care about when they die for attention but (Y,N) doesn't"

Elena glared at you before stomping out of the room.

"Ha just imagine what Kol would do to her because of this"

*Weeks later*

You were walking down the street you where in new Orleans. You were sick of Elena. Elena this Elena that. You kept walking but someone kept on stareing at you.

It made you creepier out

It made you creepier out. You stared walking faster. You were in front if an ally when a hand grabbed you. The hand clamped over your mouth. You looked up to see the guy from before.

"You really don't remember me (Y/N/N)? I am actually a little hurt"

That nickname only one person ever called you by. They moved their hand from your mouth.

"Kol?"

"Really love? I know your siblings murdered  me but really-"

You cut kol of by hugging him he was caught off guard by this action but after a few seconds he return ed the hug. You pulled away.

"Wait how-"

"Magic darling"

"Wait so are you a vampire?"

"No I am a witch now"

"Mikealson witches are stronger then Bennett witches right?"

"Yes darling"

"I am so glad you are alive"

You hugged him again.