Grieving

3rd POV

After New Years, Beast Boy went back to his room, and was refusing to eat anything, even tofu. 

'She's gone. She's actually gone.' Beast Boy thought, 'After everything that's happened. She's gone...'

"There has to be a way." Beast Boy said, "There has to be a way to bring her back."

A knock came from the door. "Hey..." Jinx said, "I brought you what you wanted."

"Thanks." Beast Boy said, as he opened the door and took the book from Jinx.

He began to read through it, looking through the book at the relics of the book. There were multiple relics in the book described the relics, what they looked like and what they did. He eventually found a relic in the S section. The name had faded away from the page, but it described what it did. It had the power to heal, and bring back recently deceased. The limit was a year before they couldn't be revived. 

"He created a lot of relics." Beast Boy said.

"Beast Boy. Robin needs to talk to you." Cyborg said from outside the room.

"Tell him I'm busy." Beast Boy said. 

"He needs you now." Cyborg said.

"No. I'm busy with something." Beast Boy said. 

"Suit yourself." Cyborg said as he left. 

Beast Boy decided that he would sneak out that night. He was going to bring back Raven. No matter what it took....... 

This book will continue to have very scarce updates. My other story "A Pokedex Complete" will be my main piority to finish.