Reveal

Quick little A/N before we start: I GRADUATED 8TH GRADE I DID SOMETHING FOR ONCE!!! SUMMER'S HERE!!!!

Jinx's POV

I walked out of Gizmo's hospital room. Raven was still in the waiting room, on her T-Communicater. 

"Well?" She asked with everyone else still on the line.

"He said...

???'s POV

"Here's the plan. I have reason to believe Gizmo and Jinx are at this hospital." I said.

"But Headmaster, if there's a criminal at the hospital at the hospital, they'd be under heavy guard." See-More said.

"Which is why we're all going." I said.

Jinx's POV 

"What about the HIVE FIVE's attack on the tower?" Raven asked the Titans over the T-Communicater.

"They're morons. They couldn't have come up with that plan without me or Gizmo, who was here the whole time." I said.

"Unless they had help." Cyborg said.

"Who would help a bunch of former HIVE Academy." I asked.

Just then, the wall to the waiting room burst open, causing me and Raven to be blown back. Mammoth, See-More, and Kyd Wykkyd walked through the hole with their eyes glowing red. Well, Kyd Wykkyd's eyes already were red, but they didn't glow.

"Oh no." I said.

"Oh yes Jinx. It is I." HE said.

"Brotherblood." Me and Raven said in unision.

YES!!! MORE PLOT!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!