..........

3rd POV

Cyborg's car pulled up to the ruins of the HIVE Academy, and Jinx, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Raven, and Robin got out, Kid Flash speeding up next to them.

"Where's everyone?" Beast Boy asked.

"Clearly not here." Jinx snorted.

"Hey!" Beast Boy said.

"Sorry, just a little worried is all." Jinx said as she looked around awkwardly, "What? He's an old friend I've known for years."

"Well well well, it seems we have visitors. Let's welcome them students." Brother Blood said as he emerged from the reckage.

"What did you do with the HIVE?" Jinx asked.

"Ah, still curious? Curiosity killed the cat you know." Brother Blood said.

Beast Boy turned into a lion, as Jinx looked a bit mad.

"I'll kill you myself." Jinx said.

"Jinx, no killing." Robin said.

"This will end quickly." Raven said.

"Agreed." Brother Blood said, as the HIVE Five emerged next to him, all of them under his mind control... or so he thought.

"Attack."

"Yes Headmaster." They said in unison.

"TITANS GO!" Robin said.

Cyborg went after Mammoth, Kid Flash after Kyd Wyykyd, Beast Boy after See-More, Jinx "after" Gizmo, and Robin and Raven charged Brother Blood.

"Ah, the two birds. Let's see if I can kill them with one stone."

"I already hate him again." Raven said.

"You stopped hating him?" Robin asked.

"No, I just hate him more for the pun." Raven said.

Cyborg and Mammoth were going head to head inside the ruins (because that's a good idea), Kyd Wyykyd teleporting everywhere making Kid Flash very mad, See-More using his eye for a lot of different things, causing Beast Boy to keep changing and not make any ground, and Jinx hexing Gizmo into an abounded area and out of site..

Jinx's POV

"What have you learned?" I asked Gizmo.

"He's planning to destroy the city with the Mega." He said.

"That's only a mith. You know that isn't real." I said.

".. I know. But he thinks it is." Gizmo said.

I heard a crashing noise, and we rushed back.

3rd POV

Mammoth threw Cuborg back into the area were Robin and Raven were battleing Brother Blood, Kyd Wyykyd teleported back and had Kid Flash by the neck, and had the blade of his cape at his neck, grinning madly, See-More had trapped Beast Boy in a shrinking bubble eye thing. Jinx and Gizmo rushed back in and watched I'm shock as the Titans were... losing.

Robin got blown back by one of Brother Blood punches. Raven was standing her ground pretty well.

"You would make a great student Raven." Brother Blood said.

"I would rather die." Raven said.

"That can be arranged...." Brother Blood mumbled, students, prepare to kill them."

"Yes Headmaster they said in unison, except for Kyd, as Jinx blasted him away from Kid.

Brother Blood saw that Gizmo wasn't under his control anymore, (he never was), and Raven turned around, and blasted Mammoth off of Cyborg and blasted See-More, as Kyd Wyykyd teleported begins Robin who got back up, and blasted Kyd, but it was all a distraction. Raven screamed out painfully as she looked down and saw one of Brother Blood claws in her chest. The Titans could only look in shock, and the HIVE who had broken free from Brother Blood's control also looked in shock.

A single tear fell from Raven's face as she fell to the ground...