Chapter 38 - "Yours forever"

Depuis le début

"It's ok, mom. When you get home, we can open the presents and have fun." Taehyung hugged her and she patted his back comforting him.

"Goodbye Taehyung. Goodbye Jungkook. Eat well and have fun." The boys waved her goodbye and sat on the chairs to eat their breakfast.

"Don't be sad, I'm here with you baby." Jungkook said putting some pancakes and juice for Taehyung to eat. He pinched his cheek and then took his food to eat. Taehyung smiled and thanked him for the sweet act and then they munched on their food.

After having breakfast, both of them took a shower and got dressed in cozy and warm clothes. Taehyung grabbed the apartment keys and his wallet and they exited the apartment. They walked down the street, hand in hand, taking some glances at each other from time to time. Jungkook wiggled their hands as they walked and made some jokes. The street wasn't that crowded which made Taehyung let out a sigh of relief, he really doesn't like crowded places and also small places. It makes him feel suffocated and his anxiety goes up.
They walk inside a small restaurant and decided to have lunch there. The food was great and they offered two cupcakes with christmas decorations to the two boys and they thanked them. They looked so beautiful and yet so delicious. Taehyung is having so much fun. It has been two years since he had such a happy christmas day. He and his mother didn't celebrate it since his father died. It just didn't feel well to celebrate it. They didn't decorate the christmas tree or bought any presents or food for this special occasion. They just worked and saw it as another normal day. But with Jungkook...Just his presence is enough to make Taehyung's life brighter. He is really thankful that his boyfriend is here with him on christmas day. Althought Taehyung is kind of sad because Jungkook's parents travelled again to europe and he stayed alone at home. What matters now is that they are together and this day so far is being perfect.
They eat their food as they talked and laughed at random things. Then they went to a park nearby and sat on the bench. Jungkook pulled Taehyung to his lap and they hugged each other to keep them warm. They played with their fingers and cheeks.

"Kookie, you are too hot." Taehyung pulled a bit away from his boyfriend and fanned his face.

"I know I'm hot, baby." Jungkook chuckled and caressed the other sides winking at the flustered boy.

"Not like that kookie. Like your body is so hot right now." Taehyung pinched Jungkook's nose and pushed him away.

"Yes, my body is really hot that you can't resist." Jungkook winked and bit his lips. Taehyung almost had a heart attack so he stood up and ran to the swings. He went to the top and stayed there so Jungkook couldn't catch him.
Jungkook stood in front of the swing smirking at the blushing boy on top.

"Do you really want me to go up there, baby?" Jungkook crossed his arms on his chest and smirked at his boyfriend.
Taehyung blushed and looked down. After some seconds, he slid down the swing and was on the bottom next to his boyfriend.

"Don't do anything, kook-" Jungkook cut him off when he lay on top of Taehyung, pressing his body against the cold metal of the swing. Their lips were only some inches away, and they felt their breaths hitting each other's faces.

"Baby, you can't run away from me." Jungkook said every word placing kisses onto Taehyung's face, going from his forehead and ending on his lips.
The blushing boy looked up at his boyfriend, as his arms were squeezed against his chest so Jungkook wouldn't crush his delicate body.

"Kookie, get up! I can't breathe properly." Taehyung gently pushed Jungkook's chest but the boy didn't move. He angry pouted at his boyfriend and Jungkook kissed it away pressing their lips together. The kiss was slow and passionate. No rush or roughness. They stayed like that for some time until Taehyung's phone started playing a troye sivan's songs, indicating someone was calling him. He pulled away from the kiss but Jungkook continued to kiss his cheeks and jaw. He searched on his coat pocket for his phone and when he got it, he saw it was Jin hyung calling him.