Chapter 3 - The 'First' Encounter

*TAEHYUNG'S POV ON*

Oh! Isn't that the boy who I bumped into? Why is he looking at me? It wasn't my fault, but seems like he just can't forget it yet. Looks like I will have to apologize again to him.

I'm just going to buy me some ice cream and forget about him. After all, I'm on a vacation and I want to enjoy it to the fullest.

To my luck, there was a bar in the beach that looks like those that we see in movies, but turns out they really exist in real life. I went there and asked if they sell ice cream. The bartender shaked his head telling me no, so I asked for a coca cola with ice. I sat in one of the chairs facing the bar seeing the bartender preparing my drink.

"Hi." I heard someone softly say behind me so I quickly turned my head to see who it was. My eyes got big when I saw the boy behind me. It's the boy who I bumped into earlier.

"H-Hi." I stuttered and quickly turned to face the bar feeling quite nervous. What does he want from me?

"Are you ok?" He asked me with a small smile and I just nodded my head not looking at him. "I'm sorry for bumping into you and for what my friend said earlier, he can be a jerk sometimes." He said with a blank look as he sat down on the chair next to me.

I was a little bit confused because I was the one who bumped into him. "Huh...It's ok. I'm not hu-hurt." I quietly said, I looked at him and I couldn't help myself not to stutter when he looked at me and I noticed how handome he was. He has such beautiful brown eyes and also brown hair, he has two moles, one on his nose and one beneath his lips, perfectly placed in his face. He has pink plump lips. For a milisecond my heart beated faster for that boy.
"So you're not mad at me?" I looked down to avoid his gaze, fidgeting with my fingers.

"Why would I be mad at you? It's not like you did something wrong to me." He said looking quite confused at my question.

"Okay, It's just me overthinking." I said letting out a small nervous laugh.

"So what's your name?" He asked with a smile.

"I'm Kim Taehyung. You?" I said looking at him waiting for him to answer too.

"I'm Jeon Jungkook, nice to meet you." He said holding out his hand for us to shake hands. "Wait! Isn't my roommate name Kim Taehyung? I swear I saw this name on the paper but I'm not sure now. But well, there must be more than one person with that name. Hundreds of students came from a lot of high school so it would be a big coincidence. Jungkook thought. The bartender gave me my drink and Jungkook ordered something to drink too. "The same as him." Jungkook said and smiled.

We stood there silently sitting next to each other for about five minutes that seemed like an eternity as we drank our coca colas.

"So, are you going to college?" He said looking at me, slightly smiling.

"Y-Yes, I will apply for Daegu University or Se-" I was cut off when someone called Jungkook, precisely the annoying boy from the bus. "Jungkook-ah, why are you here?" His friend questioned him, he pouted looking at Jungkook.

"I'm talking with Tae-" He cut him off before he could finish his sentence.

"I don't care. Come with me, hyungs want us to play beach volleyball with them." That rude boy didn't even let Jungkook talk and just grabbed his arm and dragged him away from me. "See you next time, Taehyung." He said and offered me a smile before turning to his friend and walk away. I don't know why that boy upsets me so much. I shouldn't feel like this but I can't help it. He was so rude.

*TAEHYUNG'S POV OFF*

                                                             --