Chapter Thirty-Two

Start from the beginning

"Joshua please. No more secrets or omission or self-sacrifices. Us. This. Being together means we're in this one hundred percent each." Egypt propped up one elbow and looked at Joshua.

"I wanted to know if you've..." Joshua trailed off and looked away with clenched jaws.

"Yes and no." Egypt answered honestly. "Between school and work and worrying about you I never met anybody I'd be able to let inside me but I've been... I topped a few times." Egypt admitted and Joshua took a deep breath.

"I've tried dating women when I woke from the coma. It didn't work out. Always felt like I was missing something. Tried dating men too. I was finally able to get an erection but I couldn't go all the way past a bit of groping and hand jobs. It was easier but still felt like something was missing. Once I was able to give and receive a blowjob. Never felt right." Joshua said after a few tense moments.

"Never felt like this. Never felt like how we used to be." Joshua leaned up and pressed his lips to Egypt's.

It took mere moments for them to start devouring each other. Kisses and touches that went deeper than what the skin could feel. Joshua kissed Egypt hard, desperate for the boy to feel through that action how much he needed him. How much he regretted ever separating them.

"Please Joshua! Please!" Egypt begged and tilted his hips up as their shafts aligned.

Egypt pushed Joshua off himself and tossed his underwear somewhere to the left of them. Joshua just stared.

"You're so beautiful." Joshua dove at Egypt's crotch all wet heat and tight grip.

With strength he didn't know he had Egypt pulled Joshua off his cock and up his body so the man was draped over him like a blanket. He felt Joshua shift so that their cocks pressed hard together. A groan left them both. Egypt encompassed Joshua's back all the way down to his ass with his hands. Joshua thrust on him, made them both arch with the pleasure from that move.

Just a few moments ago all Egypt wanted was to be held by the man kissing down his body but now, now he wanted to be possessed. Possessed in every way possible. Now he wanted that connection he was sure he could have never felt with anybody else but Joshua.

"Joshua I want you." Egypt panted and Joshua moaned at how wanton he sounded.

"Want you too, gorgeous." Joshua pinched at Egypt's nipples then circled them with the tip of his tongue.

"I want you inside me, Joshua." Egypt gasped when Joshua's teeth latched onto the left side and sucked the little bud into the heat of his mouth.

Joshua paused only for a second. "Are you sure?" Joshua asked and Egypt nodded.

"Never more sure of anything else in my life." Joshua took his word for it and climbed off the bed to his closet and got the lube and condoms he stashed there when he unpacked.

"Can we go bare? I'm clean and I'm positive you are too." Joshua hesitated for just a moment but nodded and tossed back the condom.

He joined Egypt once more on the bed. Joshua's cocked swelled even more when he watched as Egypt held his legs up and opened for him.

Slick fingers touched his pucker and Egypt groaned out loud at the foreign feel of fingers other than his own touching him there.

"I want to kiss you here one day." Joshua whispered against Egypt's inner thigh as he watched his fingers sink into Egypt's heat.

"Oh God!" Egypt's legs shook and Joshua smiled and stored his knowledge of where Egypt's sweet spot was located.

"I'm ready Joshua. I'm ready!" Egypt growled when Joshua bumped that spot inside him again.

Joshua smiled sexily hearing the words from Egypt. Yea he knew Egypt was ready. His hole sucked in three fingers greedily, it definitely was ready for a hard cock and boy was Joshua hard.

Joshua lined his slicked up shaft to Egypt's hole and pressed forward. He started with slow, gentle thrusts and Egypt would swear with each thrust he felt himself fall in love with Joshua even more.

His eyes watered when he looked back at Joshua looking at him so tenderly and knew Joshua was feeling the same way. The longer they stared at each other the faster Joshua thrust, the deeper he went as Egypt's hold on him tightened.

Egypt met Joshua stroke for stroke and when Joshua's arms gave out and he fell onto Egypt's chest both men were frantic with their mating. Egypt held Joshua and Joshua held on for the ride as his body and Egypt's seemed to dance together, writhing and thrusting against each other.

Egypt had never felt so complete in all his life and Joshua had never felt more at peace staring down at the man he loved while loving him.

"I'm so close." Egypt whispered and Joshua grunted his body constricted when Egypt exploded between them. With a loud, long moan Joshua came burying his face on the side of Egypt's neck and latching on to the skin there.

"I love you." Egypt whispered over their combined harsh breathing. Joshua's cock thumped a few times inside Egypt.

"I love you, too." Joshua kissed the fresh hickey on Egypt's neck and twisted sideways as he slipped from Egypt's body.

They embraced and Joshua pulled the sheets over their sweat slicked skin when Egypt refused to let him get a towel to clean them up.

"What do we do now?" Joshua asked.

"We sleep and wake up and have mind blowing sex again and just be happy together." Egypt said and pressed a kiss to Joshua's chest.

"We can do that." Joshua smiled. Yeah, he could be happy with Egypt.

The end.

************************************************************************

A/N

This is the end.....
Gosh, just wanna say thank you guys so much for the massive support on this story. I appreciate every vote and comment!

Also go check out my new book LOVE WINS.