The Begining or The End?

"I never stood a chance did I?" The american questioned.

A look of betrayal and devastation in his eyes. Where did he go wrong? How could he fix it with so little time?

"The sad part is, you did once." The Prussian answered.

He looked down with disdain. Was he really going to do it? No. This was No time to doubt himself. He had to. It was his destiny.

The Dane already lay motionless on the floor. His body completely limp. The Prussian glanced at his handy work before returning to his new target. Laying his fingers on the triger.

"I'm sorry my friend..." he stated closing his eyes.

*BANG* ...

"PLAYER ONE WINS" A robotic voice announces.

"DAMN IT!" The american shouts at the tv and his friend. "You won! Again! I swear to god Gil if you're cheating!"

"Kesesesese! I would never cheat! I'm just that awesome!" Gilbert says proudly. "You on the other hand Al."

Alfred raises an eyebrow questioning what his white haired friend is going to say.

"You need to step up your game!" He chuckles.

"Screw you Gilbert! At least I didn't do as bad at Math!" He laughs and punches Gil in the arm.

He then proceeds to get up from his seat and step on his other friend's stomach causing him to double over in self defence. Al laughs at his friends reaction. Gil laughs with him.

"I told you Al, if your gonna shorten my name say 'Matt' and not 'Math'." He looks exasperated at his friend. "Also... *clears throat* WHAT THE HE'LL WAS THAT FOR?!"

He got a little too mad for how hard Alfred stepped on him. There was an awkward pause for a moment.

"...Gilberrrrrrt," Alfred whined. "Matthias is on his man period again!"

They all started to laugh. Then everyone remembered the game. The all look at each other with blank faces. They dive for their controllers. And yell in sync.

"ROUND TWO!"

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

328 words