90 Days (Calum Hood Smut)

Summary: After saying yes to a date with Calum, (Y/N) decides to torture him a bit. (Smut / Unprotected Sex / Teasing / Public Teasing / Oral; Female Receiving)
Based on the movie 'Think Like a Man'
This is an NSFW imagine. If you feel uncomfortable reading stuff like this one, please scroll through the story to find something you might like. 
(Request: kookieznplay AngelM1004) (Words: 7.1k) (Part 1: Can I have this dance, Part 3: 280 Days, Part 4: One Day) 
--

(Day 1 of 90) 
How do you make a player stop being a player?
How do you make sure that you won't get hurt after going out with a player?
After saying yes to that date with Calum, my thoughts have been clouding my brain, making my head dizzy.
Sure, things might not be the way others present them to be, but how can I be sure that they don't hold a particle of truth in them?
"How do I look?" I ask my friends as I exit my closet.
"Well, Calum is going to fucking lose it when he sees you." My best friend replies motioning me to make a twirl.
"The poor guy will cum in his pants when he lays his eyes on you." My friend adds.
"I have to change then..." I sigh and turn to walk back into the closet.
"Why?" My best friend asks, standing up and blocking me from walking back inside.
"Because, Mrs. Hemmings, I don't want Calum to only have sex in his mind on this date. I am not going to give it to him, not from day 1." I stare, huffing.
"And which day are you going to give it to him exactly?" She asks, cocking an eyebrow as she chuckles sarcastically.
"Remember that movie, the 'Think like a man' one... I am going to do the 90 days trick." I announce and she chuckles sarcastically.
"First thing first, she didn't last 90 days, and neither will you, because CalPal is a full-course meal, and second, why are you going to put him into a test?" She asks and I tilt my head to the side.
"Ok, to answer your question, I have to make sure he is not going to play with me... And I can manage 90 days just fine. Now, I have to go change..." I state and squeeze myself to fit in the gap between her body and the door of my closet.

I wear a little black dress with a halter neck and a leg slit; I might not want to have sex with him from the first date, but that doesn't mean I will make it easy for him.
I wait for him at my front door, fixing a strand of my hair behind my ear. Calum's car pulls up in the entrance and I take a breath to calm myself down.
I watch him walk towards me, a bouquet of red roses in hand.
"Hi. You look... you look gorgeous." He comments, handing me the flowers. I smile at him and gawk at the handsome man in front of me, dressed in a pristine suit, without a tie, and his freshly cut hair.
"You look very handsome tonight, Calum." I compliment him and watch him smirk.
"I think I am way underdressed." He says, pressing his lips on the back of my hand.

Calum has made reservations in a fancy restaurant downtown. It included everything to make me feel lush; candles, champagne, gourmet starters, and flowers on and around the table.
Throughout the night, Calum asked me questions about my life; from my childhood to my future plans, he listened to everything I said, paying attention to me. He seemed eager to learn more about me, which made me feel unique.
"I had a great time tonight, Calum. Thank you so much for this date." I state as he parks the car in front of my house.
"No, thank you. I never expected to convince you to go on a date with me. I had so much fun tonight." He says, turning to look at me.
"I am glad you did." I smile at him.
There is a moment of silence between us.
"I will see you around, Cal. Good night." I say as I open the door. Calum sighs a bit disappointedly.
"See you around, (Y/N). Have a great night." He smiles at me as I exit his car.
He stays in the car until I enter my house, smiling at the great time I had with him.

I pick out my phone from my clutch and call my best friend, biting my bottom lip as I wait for her to pick up.
"Is Luke with you?" I ask her the moment the line goes live.
"No, he is showering. Is everything ok?" She asks, and I hear her bed squeak as she sits up.
"Everything is great. I had so much fun with Calum, he was perfect." I mumble and hear her chuckle.
"That's great, love. Did you talk about going on a second date?" She asks.
"He promised one date and then he wouldn't bother me again, so I think I should call him for the next date..." I state and she hums.
"And, do you want to go on a second date with him?" She asks and I bite my lip.
"Yeah, I want to see if all of this was for one time or if he is like that." I mumble in one breath.
"Then call him. Tonight." She orders and I sigh.
"Not tonight. I want to give him a little time before the next date." I explain and she groans.
"Is this a part of your 90 days crap?" She asks and I hum in approval.
"It's not crap. I need to make sure I won't end with a broken heart." I groan and she chuckles.
"Please, Calum knows that if he breaks your heart I will murder him with my own two hands."