Monday dec. 31th

I FUCKING HATE LIFE AND EVERYTHING WHAT'S IN IT.

When I look in the mirror I think to myself: 'how can a person be that ugly?'

I MEAN LIKE HOW?!?

And then there is my brother, he only makes me feel more ugly and bad 'bout myself. My brother always insults me, literally every second when there is no one else around to correct him or make an other insult to me. I mean sometimes a joke is funny, but to hear every damn day how ugly and bad I am makes me feel insecure...

incecurity is is big issue for me, i always laugh when people tell insulting jokes 'cause they don't know... right?
should they know their words can hurt people? should they know their words hurt me? 
well. probably not, but still... it's annoying and it makes me feel bad 'bout myself and the world.

i actually think the world is a terrible place. you know you can have everything you want, but still people will hate you and still people will make you feel bad 'bout yourself. the more you have what you want, the more people will let you down, break you hart, make you feel insecure, make you feel like you want to die...

the world is just full with this kind of terrible human being and i'm sick of it.