4 If Walls Could Talk

Start from the beginning

Dinner will be ready in a few more minutes (YN).

He really is the whole package I whisper giggleing to my self

I heard that!

Mark chuckles and tells me to make my self at home as he prepared dinner, I head back to the guess room and finish unpacking. I grab my sketch book and flip to a clean page and start to sketch out Mr. Fischbach using a picture of him hanging on the bed room wall.
Mark calls out that dinner is ready, I finish it up and lay it down on the bed and head back to the kitchen.

This is on your sketch book

You walk into the kitchen to only have this sweet aroma fill your nose makeing your mouthwater

You walk into the kitchen to only have this sweet aroma fill your nose makeing your mouthwater. You take your seat, Mark puts a bowl before you, the bowl is filled with fried rice and chicken. You look up to see mark chowing down on his, with that you take a bite and let the favors roll down your taste buds. It was the best food you had in awhile, you begin to stuff your face. You hear a chuckle come from mark.

I take it you like the food I prepared?

I believe like is an understatement, I absolutely love it!

I'm glad you enjoy it, it's my own personal recipe.

I'll half to take notes on how you make it taste so good.

I thank him for the food and I take Mark's plate and mine and start washing the dishes, it's the least I could do since Mark is being so genourous to me.

I'll be in my studie gradeing papers, like I said before feel free to make your self at home.

Mark gives me a smile and heads to his studie. I finish up the dishes and walk into the living room, I take a spot on the couch and turn Netflix on, I pick a movie and start watching it, a few minutes into the movie and I pass out. I'm back in the dark room, quickly I start to search for the key, looking in every possible place it could be, Immediately I'm slammed into the wall and the dark figure tightens their hand around my throat

YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE!

I wake from my sleep and set up right trying to catch my breath, I realized I was no longer in the living room I was in the guessroom, I reach for my phone
It was 10pm, I get up and walk to Marks room. I walk over to his bed and crawl in and scoot close to him, hes in a deep sleep with his arms above his head, I lay my head on his chest and start to listen to the rhythm of his heart, the soothing sound of his heart beat makes me grow tired and soon enough I'm out cold.

Marks P.O.V

I start to stretch with out opening my eyes, my hands glide over something solid I open my eyes to find (YN) sleeping beside me. I Carried her to the guess room last night when she passed out on the couch, I shrugged and looked over at (YN) sleeping peacefully.
her long red locks of hair, her beautiful soft pale skin she was like an angel. How did I manage to get this beauty in my bed? She turns on her side and then it hits me when I see her exposed skin... I need to ask her about her paintings I had forgot to ask lastnight I was so busy with paperwork. Her bruise started to go down but It was still a dark purple color. The anger grew inside of me.. Why would anyone hurt you? I get up and take a shower, I hear a noise coming from the bedroom (YN) must be up.

The bathroom shower is running he must be getting ready. I go to the guessroom and throw on one of the outfits I brought.

I finish putting my makeup on and greet Mark in the hallway he's dressed in his suit in tie I notice his tie is undone

Here let me help you with that

I finish makeing the perfect knot.
I look up to see Mark starring at me, I laugh and say

what?

You look amazing (YN)

You don't look to bad your self

Well we better get going or we'll be late to class.

We wave chika goodbye and close the door.

Hope everyone enjoy the story
Please subscribe and vote and thank you for reading my story, I'll be working on the next chapter be prepared for the smut. Oh and the art work I posted in the story is done by me here's something I did from last night.

  Oh and the art work I posted in the story is done by me here's something I did from last night

Yup that's right it's Darkiplier. I believe that will be my next book once I finish writing this one. Anyways thank you for the support it means alot.