Quickly, I bowed my head and kept my eyes on the floor. "You requested my presence, my Lord?" I asked, biting my cheek.

"I see you've adapted to your duties well and have found your place" his voice grated.

I wanted to roll my eyes but I fought against it. "Yes, my Lord" I replied.

I heard him chuckle and I thought I had gone mad. "I have to say I'm disappointed Celene, I expected more of a fight" he drawled out.

I shivered again and not from the cold.

"Sit down" he ordered, his tone changing like a snap of the fingers.

Glancing up, he gestured to a chair at the table and I moved to it swiftly, sitting down with no arguments. I sat rigid as the King placed his hands on my dining chair.

"Natalie speaks fond of you, you seemed to have charmed your way into her good graces" the King said, his voice and body very close.

"May I speak?" I asked, keeping my voice from shaking.

"I suppose so" he replied.

"Natalie is a great woman, she's taught me the ropes of this palace in less than a week, you should really give her more credit" I replied, before biting my cheek.

"Ah there she is" his voice whispered in my ear.

I jumped. "I was wondering when the sarcasm would return, I see you haven't yet had the lessons sink into thoughts yet" he grated as he let go of my chair and walked around the table.

He stood in front of me as my eyes stayed peeled on the food on the table. "Look at me" he growled.

I shook my head, scared of what would happen if I did. "I said look at me!" He yelled, his fists slamming into the gold.

I heard a crack but my eyes shot up to his, suddenly enthralled. "You have no willpower here Celene, I own you" he said softer.

I couldn't speak. "Come here" he ordered.

My mind was screaming at me to stop but my body climbed onto the table on all fours and crawled over the food to rest in front of the King.

He tilted his head, reaching his hand out to stroke it across my cheek. "I want to hear you say it" he said, brushing stray bits of hair behind my ear.

"You own me, my King" my mouth said.

Internally, I was screaming and begging him to stop. "Say it again" he ordered, leaning closer on his hands as they held the edge of the table.

"You own me, my King" I repeated, still internally screaming.

He inched closer and lifted one hand to draw back his hood slightly, caught sight of black hair a tattoo that seemed to crawl across the side of his face. "Again" he ordered, leaning closer.

Our faces were an air breath apart. "You own me, my King" I repeated.

A smirk began to creep upon his face. "Who do you belong to?" He asked, tilting his head.

"I belong to my King" I replied, suddenly rather breathless.

Inner me looked away as the ruthless Vampire before me leaned in to brush his lips across mine. Luckily, the door flew open and suddenly the King's hood was back in place and he was holding the intruder by his throat at the door.

Broken from whatever spell I was under. I crawled off the table but made no comment, just sat back in my seat. "There better be a good damn reason as to why I shouldn't kill you right now" the King snarled.

I stared at the food. "My Lord, the Ambassador is here, I could delay him no longer" the Vampire rasped out through the King's firm grip.

The King snarled. "Keep him in the throne room, I will join you momentarily" he snapped, letting go of the Vamp.

He squeaked and nodded furiously before running out of sight. I clenched my hands into fists. "It appears we will not be dining tonight, but do not believe this is the last of this conversation" the King said, his voice behind me.

"Get up" he ordered.

Being the good little slave girl, I stood up and bowed my head. "I will be watching Celene" the King said before vanishing out of the room.

I let out my deep breath and finally rubbed my temples. "What the fuck" I whispered to myself.

A/N

Aww coulda had action but I think I will tease you endlessly. Yes, that's what I will do.

What did you think of the chapter?
Our King has a thing for ownership.. I wonder why?

Dont forget to vote and comment!

Lots of love, Tavana xoxo
(Subscribe to PewDiePie on YouTube because that will make me happy. If you are subscribed, we're officially friends)