24. įµˆįµ‰įµƒįµˆ

Previously

"TADASHI!!!" [Y/n] screamed as she let go of her shopping bags and ran to his side.

Now

The masked stranger took hold of [Y/n]'s left arm. She struggled as she was pulled to her feet.

"Let go of me, you masked dick!" [Y/n] shouted as she kicked him in the balls and shoved him down.

[Y/n] then hurriedly scooped Tadashi up in her arms, and ran as fast as she could.

If ya had orgotten, [Y/n] is an athlete.

She heard footsteps running behind her.

'This masked dick is fast!' [Y/n] thought as she struggled to run faster.

When the stranger reached to her right side, Tadashi suddenly regained his consciousness. He looked down, because he was practically lying down, and saw the masked man right at his feet.

He kicked the man in the chin, causing the stranger to topple off the footpath.

Tadashi got off of [Y/n] and took out an unsheathed knife from his right sock. "[Y/n] run! And get some help!"

"Bu-"

Tadashi hastily swung his knife at the stranger, but missed.

Nodding, [Y/n] ran. When she turned around the corner, she remembered that she brought her phone with her.

Taking out she quickly typed in her password while cursing, "shit! I had my phone with me! I can call the FBI to help me-"

"FEAR NOT YOUNG LADY! WE'VE HEARD YOUR PROBLEM AND WILL LOCATE YOUR LOCATION! THE FBI IS COMING TO YOUR AID-*beep*" and the sudden phone call ended.

'Wtf, I did not even dial their number!' [Y/n] thought, as she stood dumbfounded.

Shaking her head, she turned back to go to Tadashi. Before she could turn the corner, something hit her foot.

Looking down at the object, she let out a scream.

It was her husband's decapitated head with his left eye stabbed badly.