15. ˢᵘʳᵖʳⁱˢᵉ

Ding dong

The sound of the doorbell woke our dear reader [Y/n] from her precious sleep. So, you can tell that, she is in a bad mood like she had eaten noodles with honey.

Grumbling, [Y/n] made her way to the front door. Thinking it was Tadashi, she almost opened it. But then she realised, 'Tadashi was supposed to come at 6pm, now being 5. It couldn't be him. Nor can it be Alex cuz from what he told me, he comes home at 8.....could it be the other neighbor? Meh, I hope they brought chocolate, cookie or any other delicious smexy food.'

Thinking that, she opened the door but saw no one. 'Maybe it's the kids.' She thought in disappointment as her wish about 'delicious smexy' food disappeared, and was about to close the door; till she saw the red box on the doormat.

' She thought in disappointment as her wish about 'delicious smexy' food disappeared, and was about to close the door; till she saw the red box on the doormat

She picked the box up and brought it inside.

When [Y/n] sat down on her couch, she removed the ribbon and saw a heart shaped chocolate inside with a letter.

Confused, she opened the letter to look at it's content. But what she found inside was rather disturbing.

A recent nude picture of her while showering.

Cringing, she flipped the vile picture over.

'SURPRISE'

That was the last thing she saw before she was knocked out.