9. Ź°įµ‰įµƒįµ—

⚠Lemon Chapter⚠
(You can skip it)

Narrator's P.O.V

"( > _ >) What's wrong Tadashi?" [Y/n] asked as he suddenly turned the TV off.

"You," was all he replied before slamming his lips against her lips, lustfully while pushing her down to the couch.

[Y/n] eventually started to kiss him back, wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist.

He forced his tongue inside her mouth without even asking for permission, which kinda ticked her off as she started to push against his tongue with her's.

He suddenly squeezed [Y/n]'s right breast making her squeak. He won the battle and pulled back for air, both of them panting heavily. "Tadas-" [Y/n] couldn't even finish her sentence as he attacked her lips again, more roughly this time.

He then moved to her neck and started sucking and kissing, leaving hickeys. "A-ahh~" [Y/n] moaned out in pleasure when he found her sweet spot. She felt him smirk against her collarbone.

He moved his lips to her right ear while fondling her breasts and purred, "Say my name~" [Y/n] whimpered but didn't obey to what he asked for, as she decided to let him beg for it.

But he had other plans in mind. He suddenly moved his left hand down and rubbed against her lower region making her whimper and moan out dually.

"Say my name."

"Ta-Tadashi~"

"Louder."

"Tadashi!~"

"There's my good girl~" He said as he continued rubbing [Y/n]'s already wet womanhood.

He moved down to her breasts and took the left one in his mouth and started to suck on it while biting, gently yet harshly. It made [Y/n] whimper out in pain, but the pleasure from her lower region made her moan out loud; which was clearly the music to Tadashi's ears.

He did the same to her right breast before moving down to do his work. His hands swiftly got rid of the shorts, that got to wrap around [Y/n]'s waist, leaving her in her underwear.

"Tch"

He scoffed before he also swiftly removed them. [Y/n] felt cold air hit her womanhood, making her bring her legs closer to hide it.

But it was impossible as Tadashi kept a good hold of her thighs, keeping them apart. She squeaked out in embarrassment, "h-hey, i-it's c-cold."

"Don't worry I will make you warm~" Was all he said before he licked her wet womanhood, savouring the taste, and started to suck on it.

[Y/n] was surprised at how long his tongue was. It went deep inside her and came back; thrusting at a fast pace making her eye sight hazy and she rolled back her head and arched her back in pleasure.

Just as she was about to release, Tadashi pulled out making [Y/n] whine. He smirked as he heard her.

"*chuckle* now I did all of the work didn't I? How about you repay me back?~"