12. įµ—Ź°Ź³įµ‰įµƒįµ—

Narrator's P.O.V

"Hahahahhah*chuckle* seriously boy, you think that little empty threat of yours will make me back off?" Alex asked.

Tadashi was kinda shocked. 'A bland prick to a sharp prick?' Tadashi thought as a fair amount of amusement danced in his blue orbs. "It wasn't empty you know. I can kill you. Right. Now."

"Please you wouldn't, " Alex replied with a sassy accent.

"And what makes you think that I won't?" Tadashi asked as he rose a brow.

"Don't be silly, you just moved here and you are my neighbour! After my bloody death, it's obvious that the first suspect would be you." Alex stated as a matter of fact. "The surrounding neighborhood might think that you were jealous of [Y/n] hanging around with me~"

Tadashi didn't actually think of the consequences as he was blinded by rage at the thought of Alex stealing [Y/n] away.

"What cat got your tongue?" Alex teased with a chuckle as if to provoke the taller male.

"You've got quite a point. But I am not one who likes to share. [Y/n] will never love you, she is already head over heels for me and only me~" Tadashi said with a cocky grin as he saw Alex's eyes widen for a second before they turned blank. {A/n:- psss as if, there are a lot of handsome anime boys than you//slapped}

Alex grabbed Tadashi's left wrist and spinned him over, so that now Alex was the dominant one {A/n:- oh god} "We'll see about that Mr . Amateur. "

"Amateur? "

"Hah, I figured out that you are the possessive kind of guys who kills other for their loved ones and I am sure you got your hands dirty. And you see, I'm a expert on that field~"

"Face of an angel, deeds of the devil."

"Why thank you, and just to let you know that I HAVE KILLED FOR [Y/N] EVER SINCE I WAS IN KINDERGARTEN!! I DESERVE HER LOVE MORE THAN YOU AND I WILL MAKE SURE OF IT!" Alex took a breath after his little outburst, "*chuckle* heh you know nothing about killing when you just started at 8th or 9th grade bitch."

"How do you know that?"

"Surely time is precious, I have to go to work! Bye bye little rival~" With that, Alex waltz the shit out of there to his home.

Tadashi stood there as a light breeze blew through his hair covering his eyes, before he lifted his left hand to check the time which showed that he was late for work. He sighed before making his way to the garage to take out his car.

"The things I do for you *chuckle* .You really are a boy magnet [Y/n]."

But little did they know, [Y/n] listened to every word they said.