1. τнє ѕταяτ

"Now, you may kiss the bride." As soon as those words left the priest's mouth, soft yet cold lid lips crashed onto my warm ones.

I am so happy to get married to the love of my life, Kotaro Tadashi. Now, I am officially Kotaro [Y/n].

We have been in a relation for six long years, until one month ago when he finally proposed me to become his loving wife.

He removed his lips, and rested his forehead against mine whispering, "You are mine now."

He slowly opened his deep blue eyes to look into my [e/c] ones with a gentle smirk playing on his lips. Which I returned with a genuine smile and rubbed my head against his.

"Ugh for God's sake, get a room you lovebirds!" We got interrupted by Accius Jaiden, Tadashi's best friend. I swear I saw Tadashi's eyes go dull for a moment.

He chuckled as he moved away from me. "Now no need to get jealous as I have got a wife. You will get one soon. . .or you can be my second wife ( ・ิω・ิ)"

Everybody laughed as they watched Accius' face go red from embarrassment. "Y-you bastard!" He yelled as he tackled Tadashi playfully and rubbed his fists on his head.

"I get it! Don't mess up my hair dude!" Tadashi replied in a playful angry manner.

"Awe no ╭(°A°')╮, my ship has been broken! No more Tadashi X Accius! (';ω;`)" my best friend, Rael Taiga, sobbed on my shoulders.

"Shut up, dumb bitch." Tadashi and Accius both chorused in a monotonous voice.

"Yeowuch."

"We don't want our wedding to be crashed like this, now don't we? Let's have some fun before I can't with you guys anymore," I giggled s
lightly, interrupting their small argument.

"Where are y-oh yeah, you guys are moving to Australia tomorrow! Welp dunt forgot us (;'༎ຶД༎ຶ')" Accius gave Tadashi a manly hug.

"Hmm?~ I thought [Y/N] won't be able to because of her honeymoon ( ͡⚆ ͜ʖ ͡⚆)." Kylie comment with a big smirk.

Tadashi and my face went on fire.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"Have a long lasting marriage!"

"May you be blessed with healthy children!"

"fUCK WONDERFULLY ON YO-mph!!!"

And so the wishes went on as Tadashi and I were making our way to the car.

Just when I was a few feet away, I stopped. Tadashi doing the same, turning towards me to ask is something is wrong.

I turned my back towards him and the car before yelling, "Ready or not here I throw!" I threw the bouquet in the air. Cue the screaming of the girls.

Rael got the flowers.

Best Part: She and Accius caught it together as he was right beside her.

Their hands slightly touched as Rael blushed heavily. Accius blankly stared at the bouquet, his eyes devoid of any shine.

I momentarily narrowed my eyes as I saw him quickly frown but then return to poker face. I shook my head as I smiled mischievously.

"Oya oya, looks like Raeccius is real ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)," I commented as Rael blush and Accius rolled his eyes.

"I have no idea what you are even talking about!" Rael yelped as she pushed the bouquet onto Accius, who stumbled back due to the forec, and turned away pouting.

"Let's go [Y/n]," Tadashi groaned as he tugged my hand impatiently, catching the attention of a certain someone.

"Impatient are we?~ Just don't get too rough ( •̀ .̫ •́. )✧" My annoying older brother pipped up suddenly, wiggling her brows with a smirk.

"Don't worry, I will be rougher." Tadashi simply replied with a wink.

Cue the fangirling and fanboying of my friends and family.

"What the frick Tadashi and [B/n]?!" I yelled as they high fives and gave each other a manly hug.

They are way too friendly with each other.

•❅─────✧❅✦❅✧─────❅•

"I ship it. I ship it. I SHIP IT! [B/n] X Tadashi!!!" Rael fangirled.

"I thought you shipped Tadashi and me." Accius said as he narrowed his eyes at her.

"Yeah. But it's ju-. . .wait ಠ_ಠ"

"Uh forget what I ju-" "Kyaa!! Accius loves Tadash-Mph!!"

Meanwhile

"Achooooo! *Sniff* am I getting a cold?"