He smacked his lips and pulled off.

"I hope you know thaaaat, he's mad asf."

Rondo said glancing at me.

"I know. I messed up, but it's not like he hasn't cheated."

"Girl, you disrespected him! How you gonna make yo NIGGA to take you to see another nigga. You lucky he ain't beat yo ass. Don't expect talking to him to be easy."

"Man, he's just stubborn."

I said sighing. He's like the most stubborn person I know.

"He's gonna be more pissed off than anything."

We pulled up to a nice beautiful house. It low key made me smile, how beautiful it was.

"Welp this is him."

Rondo said looking at me.
I nodded.

"Thanks man."

I got out the car and walked up to the door. I ran the doorbell and waited. Rondo pulled off and sped down the street. I saw someone look out the window and the door being unlocked. My heart started beating hella fast. The door opened and he just looked at me.

"What?"

He said still in his house. Rude much?

"I'm so-"

He cut me off.

"I really advise you to get tf off my porch and go back to yo fucking house the same way you got here. Cause I really don't care for your apologies or hear you say shit I already know. Shits dead.

I sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"Can you just give me a chance to-"

He cut me off again.

"A chance to explain yourself? Like I said, that she's dead."

"Ugh, why are you acting like this? You act like you haven't done shit, you cheated on me remember?"

"Bitch I cut her off FOR YOU. You sat there and continued to talk to him. You even fucking disrespected me, by making me take you there. So don't bring that cheating shit to me. You continued talking to him even after I told you Ian like that shit."

"Baby I'm sorry! Why can't you just forgive me? I forgive you for hella shit."

He rolled his eyes.

"Well don't, cause you can really leave me alone. Ion even care. You accused me of cheating, made a whole fucking scene. Then made me take you to the mall so you can see another nigga? That shit is dead. Cause how you gone complain about all the shit I do, then do the same shit?"

I bit my lip. I don't wanna lose him man. He makes me sooo happy, I know we argue and all a lot, but I love him man.

"No! I thought we broke uppp!! You didn't talk to me for a whole week L'a. What was I supposed to think? I tried everything, you wouldn't talk to me!"