Part 5: Terrified

Harry's POV

I was talking to my dead dad! I can't believe it this is a once in a lifetime opportunity and I'm blowing it. Sirius is very engaged but something isn't right with my dad's face. He looks disappointed, bored even. He is completely disconnected and showing no interest in what I'm saying. I reminds me of when I talk to the Durlseys. I knew it, I knew I would blow this I am a pathetic coward, no wonder my dad hates me. I can't do this...

Sirius' POV

"So Harry, your a seeker like James here. I saw your name in the trophy case in the hallway near the courtyard. I guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree in that sense. Right James..." I was trying to engage James. What the hell was wrong with him, he looks almost bored, completely detached. Harry can see it to and it is making him really upset.

"Umm... Yeah, I guess..." James states. I wanted to smack the sense into him. I was about to ask Harry another question when Harry looked at me holding back tears.

"I'm Sorry, I can't do think... I just...can't..." Harry said before running out of the room.

"Nice James, real nice. What the hell is wrong with you man." James gave me a 'what did I do' look and I lost it, " You are Harry's FATHER! That might be a big deal to you but Harry has looked up to you his whole life, fought for you, the least you could do it listen to him speak and be the man that he thought you were... that I thought you were. I am really disappointed. Now I am going to go after YOUR son to make sure that he's okay. I hope your happy!" I yelled and ran after Harry.

When I left the room I started to run towards the Gryffindor common room. I was about half way there when I saw a platinum blond boy chasing after Harry. Draco somehow got into the common room after standing at door for a while. I quickly ran to the door to be greeted by the fat lady.

James' POV

"What have I done?"

Draco's POV

Went outside to give Harry some time alone with his family. I decided to stand outside the door so that nobody bothers them so that Harry can gets well deserved time with his family. I waited a couple of minutes and realized that everyone was in class and that nobody with bother them, because they are hidden in the Room of Requirement so I started to walk away when I saw Harry running out of the room and it looked like he was really upset. I started to run after him. He ran all the way to the Gryffindor common rooms, I mean I got to say that, that boy has amazing stamina. I reached the fat lady and remembered something Harry said to me...

*Quick Flashback*

"Mimbulus Mimbletonia, That's the Password... but be careful I could get into a lot of trouble for telling you that... but I trust you...." Harry said to me then then pushes me onto his bed and...

*End of Flashback*

"Mimbulus Mimbletonia..." I stated loudly and clearly the Fat Lady, Dawn French, rolled her eyes, he must of been talking, but before she let me in she said.

"I know that Slytherin gets a bad wrap and I am just a painting but I have seen enough faces come in and out of my door over the years and I can tell you that you are the best thing that has happened to our young hero. I don't want to see you get hurt so be careful..." she lowers her voice, "If I know what you are doing so will others and the Dark Lord is not forgiving..." She opens the door completely. I walked through and nodded my head in respect. 

"Thank you, Dawn, I will." I really appreciated the support even if it is just from a painting 

"Draco...you have ten minutes...make it count." Dawn said. I smiled at her and walked inside. I turned and went up to the boy's dorm and slowly opened the door and saw Harry looking out of the window.