Part 2: Spy

Draco's POV

I spot Harry on the Quidditch pitch practicing with Gryffindor. I was sent by the Slytherin captain to spy on Gryffindor so that we can get the advantage in the match in tomorrow. I try to be sneaky and slip into the shade so that the players can't see me but it was to late I was spotted by that stupid Wesley girl. I see Harry talk to her and then flies over to me.

"Are you here to spy or support?" Harry asked me with a mischievous smirk on his face.

"Spy" I said gritting my teeth and matching Harry's smile. 

"Well Malfoy, you can get lost. Plus shouldn't you be practicing rather than spying." Harry said and Ginny flew over and stood behind him.

"Plus Malfoy, spying is against the rules and you can get Slytherin disqualified from tomorrow's match. There is not fun beating you because of a forfeit." she said with a smirk. 

"Ginny, you in charge when I am gone... I am going to deal with Malfoy." Harry said and with that Ginny left and the Gryffindor's continued with practice. Harry started to walk away and I quickly realized what he wanted me to follow him. I jogged up to his side and we turned and headed to a small clearing that was covered by trees on all sides and you would not even know that it was there if you weren't shown. "How was that?" Harry asked with a smirk.

"Perfect, I actually thought that you were mad at me." I said. I then pulled Harry into a short but passionate kiss.

"How was the meeting did we learn anything new?" Harry asked with concern lacing his voice.

"Yes I was chosen to let the death eaters into Hogwarts using the vanishing cabinet in the room of requirement. I also think that the Dark lord...um...sorry... Voldemort might be conspiring to kill Dumbledore." I said and Harry's face became masked in worry rather then laced, "I'm going to be fine. I knew what I was getting myself into when I became a double agent." I said in as much a soothing voice that I could muster.

"I know you will be fine, you are one of the most smart and resourceful people I know, other than Hermoine of course."

"Of course" I said rolling my eyes causing Harry to let out a small breathy giggle.

"I just worry because I can't lose you too... I love you." he said and he couldn't meet my eyes.

Did he just say that? He did didn't he! He is the first person to ever tell me that! What do I do? Do I say it back? I mean I have known that I loved him for months now but it is one thing knowing it and it is a completely different one saying it.

"It's okay if you don't say it back...I mean... I get it if..." I cut him off.

"I love you too, Harry Potter." I said and the hurt on Harry's disappeared and it became a huge goofy smile and I leaned in and kissed him. I pushed him against a tree. I slipped my tongue into Harry's mouth and he let out a moan. Harry than grabbed my hips and flipped us around so I was now against the tree. Harry started to lick and and suck on my collarbone so that no one could see the marks.

"Harry are you here?" We heard ginny's voice though the trees. Harry and I quickly separated and ran until we were somewhere that we could explain. We straightened out clothes and walked in opposite directions. I started to head back to the Slytherin common room and Harry headed back to practice.

Hermoine's POV

I was sitting the common room studying when I overheard, " I mean come on we are the Marauders! When have we ever given up the opportunity to have an adventure. We are stuck here for a while so why can't we enjoy it. Am I right? Come on Padfoot? Moony?" from a boy that looked an awful lot like Harry from the back. Hold on Marauders, Padfoot, Moony, no way. That isn't possible. I grabbed Ron.

" Ron!" I whisper yelled

"What?" he answered.

"Don't call me crazy...yet... but I think that the group of guys over there are the Marauders. As in James Potter, Sirius Black, Professor Lupin, and Wormtail." I said and Ron nodded at this point he will believe anything. We slowly walked forward and in front of the boys and sure enough there they were, a lot younger but there all the same. 

Harry's Family