9

There is he, my father facing his daughter right in front of him. I never thought this day seeing him like this would ever come. We were on a mission me and my team in the artic, Starscream was using a military lens to warm up the artic for energon use. Bulk and Arcee stayed busy with Breakdown while me and Optimus went on the ship to stop the attack. And of course another con knowing me but Starscream seemed scared like he knew he was in deep scrape. I'm not sure but anyway Optimus destroyed the beam then fell from thousands feet in the air to the ground. Starscream was going after him, I dove right after, I knocked Screamer out of the way but I was afraid that I will crush Optimus. Before I crash landed I was saved by a big spiky jet it bring me back up to the  ship on the deck. I was so scared of what just happened I didn't even know my father was standing right in front of me.

"Deathstar, are you alright?" He asked me.

"Father?" I questioned.

"Yes...it's me princess the true me..."

"How?"

"I'll explain everything later*helps me get back on my feet*"

"But."

"No buts it's time for you to return to your team."

"Alright...till we meet again father."

"Indeed."

He finally got me down from the ship I was with my my team while the cons flew away from the scene. Part of my spark broke I honestly didn't want to leave but I know I have to stay till the time is right for the truth. How did he get his body back, what exactly happened? Optimus called for a ground bridge well we didn't know Ratchet, Bee, and Raf is here. They told us what happened and everything, he had to do it himself didn't he, what a inpatient bot. A few days later I was on patrol for a energon trail alot was on my mind that day. I arrived at the energon cave it was huge there's a massive energon spike but something wasn't right. Where were the cons, with this massive spike I'm sure they be here before I. Time to find out I enter the cave nothing in the beginning till I reached the middle there's a huge pocket of energon that can last us months or longer. This is too good to be true, I seen another part of the cave dark and empty. I started to head there till Ratchet contacted me.

"Any luck, Deathstar?" Ratchet asked.

"Yeah actually found a huge pocket of energon and another pocket opening too I'm headed to it seeing if there's more." I answered.

"I'll send the team over there right away be careful with that new pocket opening."

"I will over and out."

I started to walk to the open pocket again it seems to be smaller to be an energon pocket. I turned on my lights pointed in it so far nothing no energon but something was there. I can hear wrestling sounds I'm sure I'm not imagining it. Then I heard a small screech, is there a life form in here?

"Hello? Are you ok?" I asked.

Heard another screech.

"I'm not here to hurt you, my name is Deathstar what's yours?"

No answer, I'm gonna regret this I started to climb into the small pocket. Luckily it was big enough for me to squeeze in, I underestimated the size small from the outside huge in the inside. I slowly walked around the dark pocket so far nothing not even the screeching. I started to hear something running around in circles everytime I turn my light it runs away then I had a idea. I sat down in the middle, turn off my lights then waited I wasn't for sure how long I was like this. I was about to give up till I seen a pear of yellow optics coming towards me slowly. It looks small like a cyber form animal, I can hear it sniffing and growling it knows I'm not welcomed here. I held out my hand showing no fear to it I felt it sniffing feels weird I wanted to turn on my light but I was afraid I might scare it off. I wonder what this thing is, it's so small and cute almost like a curious child...I wonder if's a cub or something haven't seen anything like them before. I seen it climb on my lap it feels cold, I wrapped my arms around it's body to give it warmth it's purring then it fell asleep. I had to giggle a little it's so cute I want to keep it. Maybe I can, I walked back where I came from it was hard to squeeze through with this thing on me. Few moments later I was out with the energon glow I can finally see what I am holding. It's a baby but what species though it was really different. It was almost like a baby dragon or something with wings not sure gotta ask Ratchet. I headed straight to the front of the energon pocket till my team showed up. With shock on their faces I'm not sure if they're pleased or not I hope I'm not in trouble for this.