27 part 1

"And it was written in the covenant of Primus that when the 47 spheres align, a perpetual conflict will culminate upon a world forged from chaos, and the weak shall perish in the shadow of a rising darkness." Optimus said.

Optimus and I had a feeling about something like this would happen but it was when it was going to happen. No one would have thought to second guess it, Cybertron has been dead for some time.

"Ratchet how long till it happens?" I asked.

"A few days at most." Ratchet said.

"Are we i-in trouble?" Omega asked.

"No sweet heart *picks him up*." I answered.

"Me don't want our home gone."

"Who else knows, Optimus?" Arcee questioned.

"Unsettling this revelation maybe, I am more concerned about who might believe that the prophecy speaks to them alone." Optimus said.

"My father, right?" I questioned.

"With dark energon flowing through his veins I'm sure he is well aware." Optimus answered.

I began to worry about his well being in this situation. Will this make him crazy or something way worse?

"Poppop be otay right mama?" Omega asked.

"I'm sure he will be." I answered.

Honestly I'm not sure, I don't like lying to him but he doesn't understand what is going on. He's too young to know. A few hours went by Bee, Arcee, and Bulk went to pick up the kids from their "school". Omega gets so excited when they come over here, they all act like siblings. When they arrived they gone straight to the couch grabbed Raph's little toy car then started  to play with Omega. It's a thing going on with them everyday. Once Omega slows down, he's done for the day, it's nap time. I took him to my room so no one would bug him while he sleeps, he gets grouchy when somebody wakes him up, Ratchet learned the hard way.

"I love you mama." Omega said.

"I love you too Omega." I said.

He's the cutest thing in the world I wouldn't change nothing to have him here. I went back to the hangar after laying Omega down, I see the kids huddle around Raph's computer. I wonder what they are doing?

"Kids, what are you doing?" I asked.

"Looking at pictures seeing if they need to be replaced. Making sure your guy's secret is safe." Raph answered.

"Oh here is one, the camera sure loves bee." Jack said.

"What can you say? When you're a super star, you're paparazzi bait." Miko said.

"Wait, is that Bumblebee?" Ratchet asked.

"On a conspiracy website where users post evidence of close encounters. We just scrub and replace bee with." Raph answered.

"A cat with a orange suit?" I questioned.

Ratchet actually laughed, ha who knew he had a sense of humor.

"It's ok Ratchet there is nothing embarrassing to laugh about." I said.

He looked at me then to the kids back to me then blushes. Aw you don't get to see this very often from him.

"Hey Optimus want to see something funny?" Jack asked.

"No." Optimus answered.

"Don't take it personally he's just built that way." Arcee said.

"Never seen Optimus laugh, cry, or lose his cool." Bulkhead.

But I have, before Bulk, Acree, and Cliffjumper joined us. Bounty hunters ambushed us while me, Bee, and him were scouting for supplies for the ship and us. He lost his cool when me and Bee went down.